2 replies to this topic

#1 Waynus

Waynus

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model:2007 Aurion AT-X

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:54 PM

I believe I have a good understanding of the concepts of wheel sizes/PCD/Offset but wonder if there is a chart or something that will give a guide to what wheels will fit on what vehicle.
For example, I have a 2000 Camry V6 which is a 15" x 6" PCD 5x114.3 P45 offset - standard tyres 205/65 R15.
If I was to buy used alloys from say a Mazda 6 or AU Falcon, how could I find out what the PCD & Offsets are for those vehicles wheels? It would have to be assumed that either the wheels are manufacturer supplied (standard) or if aftermarket, then the correct wheels have been fitted.
I know that CSA has a fitment guide for it's wheels giving all this detail but it refers to "CSA Offset" - could it be assumed that this is also the manufacturer's offset?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Wink

Wink

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Toyota Model:JZX100 TRD Chaser

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:18 PM

PCD - ring up Mazda/Ford to find out.

Offset - hard to find out but some wheels made by reputable manufacturers have stickers with all these details stuck onto the inside of the wheel.

#3 Hiro

Hiro

Token AE102 Defender

• 3,003 posts
  • First Name:Ian
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model:AE102, JZZ30
  • Year: 1997

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:34 PM

Falcon has been 5x114.3 for donkeys years, although up until I think the AU they have a very FWD-unfriendly offset of +20 or so, newer models are more around the +40 FWD-style offset (I say AROUND, because I don't know specific numbers, so don't quote me)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users