ALCOHOL!

JJCRU23R

Gday all...

I would just like to ask if anyone in here would know exactly how to import beer from overseas?

How come some beers can be imported from overseas (ie. corona, budweiser etc), while other beers seem impossible to find.

How do you go about getting your favourite foreign alcohol to Australia without having to ask a friend to bring some back with them when they go overseas??

Basically what it comes down to is... I MISS MY RED HORSE BEER.

DSCF1345.jpg

Its a filipino beer thats apparently around 10% alcohol. goes down like water, has little/no head on it, and a little bit can get you plenty typsy.

Its nothing like aussie beer. Nothing wrong with aussie beer, I love my Crown, my New, my Cold, my VB... but they do make me feel bloated sometimes. I'd just like some more variety when it comes to my choice of beer!

Another drink I wish was in the stores is TANDUAY RUM... another drink from the Philippines that just remindz me of home.

The only filipino beer Ive seen in Australia is San Miguel... which is OK... but Id take the red horse over san mig any day of the week... (well id only drink once a week anyway.. if im not working the next day).

so yea.. i know ive only talked about filipino alcohol, but if you have any insight into how you or someone you know has gotten ANY foreign beer not readily available in our local bottlo, would be worth knowing about.

jase

Edited by JJCRU23R

yea i kinda knew that too.. 4got bout that before but yea that must explain why some beers taste different when you drink it overseas.

that red horse comes in 1000ml bottles.. why cant beers be sold like that here?

hehe yea my brother brought one of those at home when he took a round trip round the country with his mate in his FRP... (mid wheelbase removable hard top version of my old landcruiser bundera.)

im not saying you CANT get 1L bottles here, but your not likely to find a crown lagar in a 1L bottle! thats what i meant.. why cant that be a more regular standard size?

yea i guess that may have something to do with it...

but yea back more onto the topic...

does anyone here work in a bottleshop or have anymore info about imported beers?

Edited by JJCRU23R

i guess you can say thats my car in a nutshell.. or in an avatar anyway :P

just dont look at it too long after eating.. its made me dizzy watching it go

damn distractions i should be doing my essay due monday

Edited by JJCRU23R

You b@stard Dylan...damn it. Be sure to get really really drunk, and make sure you visit the shrine they have there dedicated to Jean Claude Van Damme.

*"Hey gai! I faight you naow! Goot, well plenty!"* - Kickboxer

------------------

On another note:

I can edit my posts without it showing that it's been edited. +1000 Uber points to me.