Tail lights

evogirl

Hiya everyone, just gone from a jeep wrangler to a corolla a few weeks ago and wondering if anyone has seen or has a corolla with mod tail lights

I am thinking about getting the black jdm tail lights for my black corolla :) cost is around $285

what about tail lights for a white car i was also thinking of getting the black ones over white to go with the rest of the car

black bonnet and black rear spoiler

what do you think

but i havent actually seen them yet i saw 1 set and i really didnt like them i think they need to seriously do somethinig about the tail lights cus from what i seen all tail lites for the rolas are ******* house

wich is too bad cus i wouldnt mind a set

what about tail lights for a white car i was also thinking of getting the black ones over white  to go with the rest of the car

black bonnet and black rear spoiler

what do you think

but i havent actually seen them yet i saw 1 set and i really didnt like them i think they need to seriously do somethinig about the tail lights cus from what i seen all tail lites for the rolas are ******* house

wich is too bad cus i wouldnt mind a set

speak to danthuyer he had his stock lights painted black and they came up a treat. i was hoping to get mine done white.

When I did my research, I found that there are about 3 types of taillights out there for our Rollas.

And the JDM one which I've got (See below)

E-Gene,

Where do ya get the JDM stuff from ?????????

Danz,

I believe JDM E12 Rollas can be had with HID/Xenon from the Factory.

I'd love to see that !

Cheers

T.

Edited by rolla02

yeah ive seen the black ones on a rolla before wasnt actually too keen on them hey isnt those JDM ones standard they look it maybe im just too tired to see properly my eyse hurt lol

i can get those rear lights really cheap so if anyone wants em let me know... i love the blacked out headlights they look mad, other than that i wouldnt bother, personally i dont like those clear things they look so cheap.

I'm not talking about HID/Xenon, I am talking about Projector headlight

with angel eye rings BMW style. Rice, but no doubt this rice taste good.

nod nod!! sure is tasty alright!! ;)

danz, heard that shao had a ride in your car while he was down there! (and the funny stuff you guys did!! :D) it'll be my turn next time! ;) would love to drive down!

I'm not talking about HID/Xenon, I am talking about Projector headlight

with angel eye rings BMW style. Rice, but no doubt this rice taste good.

nod nod!! sure is tasty alright!! ;)

danz, heard that shao had a ride in your car while he was down there! (and the funny stuff you guys did!! :D) it'll be my turn next time! ;) would love to drive down!

Ahahaha yeah, there was some funny moments

Those guys came down to my cafe and we stood in the cold (cos I was closed) and talked for over 1 1/2 hours. Well, it was mostly Shao talking, Danz smoking and me just listening... :lol:

And I'm not sure if you really want to sit in Danz car...it might fall apart as you are driving :P It makes weird noises too.

Ahahaha, yeah man, it was on bad condition that night. You should've been inside the car when the braided flex joint decided to gave up completely. I shifted from 1st to 2nd, maximum pedal to the metal action and some quick shifting. All of a sudden "WHAM! VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM".

But now my hamster is as sweet as ever. Just need new suspension that's all.

Edited by Danz

yeah im actually planning on going there either tomoz or sometime the weekend after to see what they got instore little easier than looking on their site but thats only if you dont live too far away

is anyone interested in coming for a drive with me maybe if we all buy a few things together we can get it cheaper

if so we should organise something for in like 3weeks give us all time to get our money together and all go in a group

ill ring and let them know where coming and see what they say wbout letting us do like a group buy type deal

Hi Justin just be 100% sure exactly what ur after as ive been to the shop on broadway and lets just say their customer service isnt crash hot but they do have a few good things in store.....

yeah im actually planning on going there either tomoz or sometime the weekend after to see what they got instore little easier than looking on their site but thats only if you dont live too far away

is anyone interested in coming for a drive with me maybe if we all buy a few things together we can get it cheaper

if so we should organise something for in like 3weeks give us all time to get our money together and all go in a group

ill ring and let them know where coming and see what they say wbout letting us do like a group buy type deal

yeah as i found out when i rang them i asked for the wing tips and then asked them question about the head lights

i said i got an 05 model the pics ive seen of all there gear are on the earlier 03-04 model he was like umm yeah they still fit so i was like ok thanks BYE