Kebab Performance Strikes Again - Project Car #2

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves ..... this is the second stallion to be rolling out of the Kebab performance workshop :D :D :D :D :D :D ..... Now im hoping this should be enough 2 get some of the other workshops into action because kebab performance is cleaning up all round at the moment :P :P :P :P :P :P

100320070.jpg

100320071.jpg

100320072.jpg

100320073.jpg

100320074.jpg

100320075.jpg

maybe it's andrew's.............aka limz_rolla ???

or it's ur brothers mikey. :idea:

look at the photo's for pete's sake.

there is a huge giveaway.

and its not that the car is white!!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves ..... this is the second stallion to be rolling out of the Kebab performance workshop :D :D :D :D :D :D ..... Now im hoping this should be enough 2 get some of the other workshops into action because kebab performance is cleaning up all round at the moment :P :P :P :P :P :P

:lol::lol::lol: "Kebab Performance - The only Performance workshop that gets all their work done by someone else" :P

Good to see Sunny is finally going to use those injectors i Sold him.... Two major giveaways in the pics are the Auto Gearbox.... and the bonnet Pins... will be good to see this one finished :)

nice. whos is it...

could it be the ignition X car?

hmm..

centrifugal type supercharger.. similar to the new TRD supercharger in the states. comparing this to the roots type.. wat type of power increase will this type put out ?

Quite an interesting way on how they mounted it there.

I don't think there is room in the sportivo because of the ABS unit in that spot. Not enough clearance between the inlet manifold and the radiator too.

Would love to see how it completely unfolds so that we can get a bit more inspiration into getting the rollas into the FI category and fill up the empty FI quarter mile list.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves ..... this is the second stallion to be rolling out of the Kebab performance workshop :D :D ..... Now im hoping this should be enough 2 get some of the other workshops into action because kebab performance is cleaning up all round at the moment :P :P :P

:lol::lol::lol: "Kebab Performance - The only Performance workshop that gets all their work done by someone else" :P

Mate obviously "the other workshops" :P :P have yet to advance with the times ...... outsourcing is spreading into all the industries ... including the automotive one ..... dont forget ..... doesnt matter who's providing the service its all about who obtained the sale, gets the cash & send the customer on their way happy :P :P :P :P Now thats smart business :lol::lol:

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves ..... this is the second stallion to be rolling out of the Kebab performance workshop :D :D ..... Now im hoping this should be enough 2 get some of the other workshops into action because kebab performance is cleaning up all round at the moment :P :P :P

Mate obviously "the other workshops" :P :P have yet to advance with the times ...... outsourcing is spreading into all the industries ... including the automotive one ..... dont forget ..... doesnt matter who's providing the service its all about who obtained the sale, gets the cash & send the customer on their way happy :P :P :P :P Now thats smart business :lol::lol:

bill the middle man ................................

you love being in the middle dont you .... hahahahha

.... Two major giveaways in the pics are the Auto Gearbox..

Hooray some one else knows what an auto box looks like!!! woo! :lol:

i cant think of any other white auto rollas that would have the balls to do this.

Go Sunny!! :yahoo: