Avalon(US) = Aurion(Aus)??

Ok, i was looking if there are aurion in other countries(HOPING if smb has started modifying aurion and getting some ideas...) and when entering toyota.com, i only found avalon, so does it mean that AVALON is AURION?

Ok, i was looking if there are aurion in other countries(HOPING if smb has started modifying aurion and getting some ideas...) and when entering toyota.com, i only found avalon, so does it mean that AVALON is AURION?

No, 2 different vehicles. The AURION is Australian, and is over seas under the name of the camry. The american Avalon has nothing to do with the Aurion.

The Aurion is the new replacement for the Avalon here since it was a total disaster.

The US Avalon (can I say is absolutely pimpin) has the same engine as the Aurion but totally different car.

I think the Aurion is exported over to the Middle East. Not sure about other parts of the world though.

Virtually the same car as the Aurion is sold in Taiwan, Thailand, Phillipines, Malaysia, China and so on - badged as a Camry.

Im sure most of these asian destinations have plenty of ways to pimp your ride. Might help if know Chinese. Obviously the Aurion made in Australia is sold to the middle east as well.

Virtually the same car as the Aurion is sold in Taiwan, Thailand, Phillipines, Malaysia, China and so on - badged as a Camry.

Im sure most of these asian destinations have plenty of ways to pimp your ride. Might help if know Chinese. Obviously the Aurion made in Australia is sold to the middle east as well.

in Asia(china, taiwan, thailand and malaysia) i dont think there are aurion, only camry, and there are only 2 model, 2.2lt and 2.4lt(grange), but like aus, you have altise, sportivo, grange.

well, the best part is its sold in middle east, hopefully soon, sth can be done.

If after 2 months, nth has been found, i will start my little project^^ then i will be the first! wakakaka!

in Asia(china, taiwan, thailand and malaysia) i dont think there are aurion, only camry, and there are only 2 model, 2.2lt and 2.4lt(grange), but like aus, you have altise, sportivo, grange.

well, the best part is its sold in middle east, hopefully soon, sth can be done.

If after 2 months, nth has been found, i will start my little project^^ then i will be the first! wakakaka!

It's "grande" not "grange", thats the commodore!

they both have the same engine. The Aurion looks more sportier than the Avalon, but if you're looking for Luxury styling the Avalon has it :) I ve seen the Avalon in person and it looks bigger than the Camry.

• 7 years later...

They have the Aurion hybrid in Thailand too. Has some nicer options then aus

This thread is almost 8 years old and the answer has been found. Please look at the dates and refrain from necrobumping these threads unless absolutely necessary.