Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted cypher tnite infront of metro city. i guess he was performing? gotta watch ur car when u park it there, **** happens around that place T_T

lol like wat stuff ?? spotted Jayme inside metros looking after his drunken frd =P

spotted cypher tnite infront of metro city. i guess he was performing? gotta watch ur car when u park it there, **** happens around that place T_T

lol like wat stuff ?? spotted Jayme inside metros looking after his drunken frd =P

Oh yes, poor bugger was hammered! It took me and another security gaurd to walk him out. Fun times!

You need some bboys in the routine Andy!!!

Oh yes, poor bugger was hammered! It took me and another security gaurd to walk him out. Fun times!

hahaha i like the subtle hint from ur changed profile pic lol

yeah well thanks for coming down and checking it out nevertheless

wat did u think of it ??

Spotted Dre @ Waroeng Tempo Doeloe (Westminster Presbyterian Church) today....

I waved at you on the way out, was the guy in the silver RAV4. heheh :)

hahaha i like the subtle hint from ur changed profile pic lol

yeah well thanks for coming down and checking it out nevertheless

wat did u think of it ??

It was pretty gay! lol, nah it was good!

I got beaten up by some fat chick earlier in the night too because me and some friends were teasing them n stuff...they "tried" popping and tutting but failed miserably. Good times!

Oh before i forget, i saw an orange preface on Kenwick Link about 1:00pm-ish. rims, milo tin etc etc...

Spyed Kenneth cruising along Warton RD earlier this evening, heading towards Garden ST the heading homeward bound! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ninja::ninja::ninja:

when one of my headlight was playing up? haha...

i gave the ballast a good kick and its working now xD

Spyed Kenneth cruising along Warton RD earlier this evening, heading towards Garden ST the heading homeward bound! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ninja::ninja::ninja:

when one of my headlight was playing up? haha...

i gave the ballast a good kick and its working now xD

Yeah, i noticed that! So alls good with it now?!

Also, saw a red Yaris, bodykit, and black/chrome lip rims on Albany HWY opp Brian Gardner's mid-morning today

spotted Jayme on albany highway around 4.30 going towards nicholson road. Surprised i spotted you this time.

hahaha, indeed...well spotted! Spotted Jay, well his car, parked outside his house this morning.

spotted Jayme on albany highway around 4.30 going towards nicholson road. Surprised i spotted you this time.

hahaha, indeed...well spotted! Spotted Jay, well his car, parked outside his house this morning.

so u back on the move jayme? or were u spotted in ur rolla? :D

yeh was at uni til late last night so had to park outside so my sister could go to work. you should have stopped and given my car a wash jayme

yeh was at uni til late last night so had to park outside so my sister could go to work. you should have stopped and given my car a wash jayme

PEE ON IT !!!! xD

PEE ON IT !!!! xD

sif golden shower my car. keep your dirty fantasies to yourself mr mod. tsk tsk

Spotted a white preface zze with front, side and rear sportivo skirts dumped and rims on corner of fitzgerald and bulwer st.

Also Spotted black preface stivo with runx badge next to charles st. Simo is that u?

I believe i spotted Kenneth heading north on the new kwinana a few days ago, was it you? Would have been about 1pm i think, lol!