Spotted - WA

spotted ruimond in his yaris at pier st CPP

thumbs up for the look and sound :D

Yes! Spotted whitezr6. :ph34r:

Haha thanks. Your aurion is really clean looking too! Noticed you put a new badge on the front grille. Parked next to your car last week actually, its like your rims don't have any dirt on them. :toast:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted ruimond in his yaris at pier st CPP

thumbs up for the look and sound :D

Yes! Spotted whitezr6. :ph34r:

Haha thanks. Your aurion is really clean looking too! Noticed you put a new badge on the front grille. Parked next to your car last week actually, its like your rims don't have any dirt on them. :toast:

must keep em clean lol they've been getting dirty due to new rotors+bendix HD pads, credit to them (and elegnt since he had em first) for setting my car off

the rims are so good another member here are getting them too :)

Edited by whitezr6

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a white aurion with black wheels that had red edging. It was seen on Mitchell Freeway north coming from Perth around 12:30 to 1 am last night. I was in my friend's Honda Jazz going back to his place to get my car as I was just coming from buck's party. I am not sure what rego but my hay fever riddled eyes managed to pick out 1DLK something. So anyone know this car?

Spotted Jeff (LEGEND888), going over the speed humps slowly in canning vale livingston shoping centre. LOL. I was parked on the right not sure if you saw me. :ph34r:

RUI! yeh, that was me! but i dint see u ! damn! haha

yeh, those speed bumps are crazy! u can go slowly and ull still scrape! :(

I spotted this nice looking corolla in a Wilson car park. It was in Central Park tower car park and I was right behind it at the exit waiting for the traffic to move on. Cobra stripes, black rims is what attracted my attention.

Does anyone know this one?

post-18809-022051900 1287635489_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted Silver Camry, looked liked to be 17'' rims sitting on them, Partial numberplate 1.BOY, at around 6.10pm on the kwinana freeway south bound near belier rd Yesterday

Edited by sketra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

spotted a silver aurion, cpp pier st 7pm today, black rear toyota emblem and the bottom bit of the rear bodykit which matches the cars color was changed to black, anyhere owns it, looked good from behind standard sx6 aurion

Hi guys..just realised that there's only a Toyota Only Cars for sale section..so thought i'd just put it here..i'm sure Ken won't mind :P

I've got my Mitsubishi Evo 6.5 Tommi Makinen Edition for sale at the moment for $24k ono to forum members/friends etc.Need to free up some cash cos my home loan is kicking in very soon.If anyone's got friends who are interested pls let them know or if someone here is looking to upgrade pls come have a look.All maintenance issue have been looked at so there's really not much you need to spend on unless you want more power,then a tune and boost controller etc will be next on the list.All details on carsales advert below.

Thanks!

Regards

Adrian 0422248911 or email:greddy_es@yahoo.com

Evo 6.5 Carsales Link

• 2 weeks later...

been a while since i check the forum :)

anyway,

SpOtted VIJITH555's aurion! going down hammond road towards beeliar drive @7.25am . i assume u live near that area? i will be seeing your ride alot then! since i work around that area :D

Hey Legend888 i just saw this post now..wow so you have spotted me..yeah I live in Success..and I take hammond road every morning on my way to work..so you work close by? :) Its nice to know there is a TOC member close by..I assume you spot me from my plates :P

Edited by Vijith555

I just realised i was next to you at the car wash the other day on saturday Vijith. Sorry i only remembered the plates now. I was going to ask if you were on TOCAU.

But the next time you see my car it might not be me driving it anymore. :rolleyes:

I just realised i was next to you at the car wash the other day on saturday Vijith. Sorry i only remembered the plates now. I was going to ask if you were on TOCAU.

But the next time you see my car it might not be me driving it anymore. :rolleyes:

I remember your car very well..i remember seeing your car on the forum but thought you had a custom plates so I didnt go into asking you..but i was thinking on the way home im sure I have seen your ride and its got to be this one..we were parked side by side and didnt know hey..next time for sure we can have a chat..because of the plates confusion I missed too :) Nice rims and sticker work on your ride mate..i was actually going to tell you that on the day but I was fighting with that vacuum and didnt get the chance lol..What do you mean next time it wont be you driving your ride?

Edited by Vijith555

Haha thanks. Yeah the stupid vacuums don't last long gotta do it quick!

Won't be me driving my ride, because it won't be mine in 2 weeks time. Selling it within the next 1-2weeks sadly. But hopefully the next owner takes good care of it too. :lol:

Haha thanks. Yeah the stupid vacuums don't last long gotta do it quick!

Won't be me driving my ride, because it won't be mine in 2 weeks time. Selling it within the next 1-2weeks sadly. But hopefully the next owner takes good care of it too. :lol:

The stupid vacuums dont last long thats one thing..and to make things worse I had to get in my car and turn it around because I took the wrong vacuum hose which ended up short haha..

Ahh giving away your ride thats definitely sad..i think im sure the next owner will take good care of her as its a nice ride mate :)