The STUPID thread

theDefiant1

I know more about the human body than I do about cars. As a result, sometimes I have really really stupid questions that I would like answered, and that are difficult to find via the search engine.

Many people who ask silly questions that have been answered before get flamed for not searching.

I present this thread to those with supposedly silly questions to ask them without the threat of being flamed.

Those who find silly questions annoying need not view this thread, negating personal plames.

Those who enjoy helping people and whom have a good knowledge of what is on this forum can redirect people via links to relevant threads.

Let's test it and see what happens.

I suggest making this a sticky for now would be appropriate to evaluate its usefulness (or lack thereof).

Ok, I'll start up with something.

1.Someone was telling me that by putting big loud exhausts on the car, it is possible to wear out valves etc a lot faster. How much truth is in this?

2.And also.... im gna do turbo to ma hot rolla. what da bst CAI for ma car? Where can i get dis 1?? Anybody Plz? Thx...kk :P

(Note to all... stupid thread means you can ask questions that have been asked, potentially, a million times over... Please do not use horrible grammar and lexicon as displayed in question 2.)

Edited by Leroy

Defiant_1 I applaud you! But I still don't think they're gonna look here...

Next time I'm flaming a n00b I will say "SEARCH or ASK IN THE SILLY QUESTIONS THREAD!"

Ahhh yes, my job here on earth is done! :yahoo::toast:

I was driving down the Cumberland Highway at 110km/h when the cops pulled me over... why do they target me? Sure I'm a P plater but it's not like I was hurting anyone...

Roads have feelings too, you know.

this is what a much older, (english 2nd language) relative once asked me: "what kind of a person is that kind?"

**edit**

ok this is my own stupid question regarding digital cameras.

400k-pixel = 4 megapixels?

Edited by JJCRU23R

this is what a much older, (english 2nd language) relative once asked me: "what kind of a person is that kind?"

**edit**

Nah dude, 4,000,000 pixels = 4 megapixels.

400k pixels = 2/5 of 1 megapixel.

Its a real workshop over in Sydney. I'm not sure of the ethnic background of the owner(s), but because the owner and employees like kebabs so much they were allowed to eat them while working. Now that gives rise to all these problems with the garlic sauce dripping out and getting into spots it shouldn't be, hence all the jokes about their workmanship :P

Its a real workshop over in Sydney. I'm not sure of the ethnic background of the owner(s), but because the owner and employees like kebabs so much they were allowed to eat them while working. Now that gives rise to all these problems with the garlic sauce dripping out and getting into spots it shouldn't be, hence all the jokes about their workmanship :P

Ah awesome, now its even more funny :P. Thank you STUPID thread!

**edit**

Nah dude, 4,000,000 pixels = 4 megapixels.

400k pixels = 2/5 of 1 megapixel.

OMG are you serial?

400k pixels for still shots is all you get from the jvc hdd camera. looks like ima keep my fuji digital cam coz that 1 is 4megapixels