Spotted - VIC

Spotted!!

I think it was Spotiyo ... dunno...too quick to see..

Tonight @ arounds 630pm 2/1/07

Mt Dandy Tourist Road :clap: Black stivo, c-one wing tips....that's all i could see - stivo was going down the mountain chasing down a slower car :spiteful: , and i was going up to SKy High bistro was dinner :toast:

haha yeah that was me, good to c ya there, was gonna say hi but its pretty much impossible :D , did u see the mx5 that looks like a targa car up there? its got a rotary in it, would be really quick :clap:

LOL, ever since Springy road i see you everywhere!!!

i know i saw "something" there...it was going too damn fast to see around the corner - i thought i was a rex or something? I saw a couple of ITR's , maybe they were part of that pack?

Later on after dinner i had a fang up and down the moutain - mountain highway is a must! Nothing like no traffic :clap:

yeah i know, now i see you every where :clap: , yep mountain runs is fun, i love that hairpin at the bottom of the hill :yahoo:

spotted white stivo, pre facelift, c-one rear skirt, trd grill, lowered, on station street box hill turning into white horse road

Guest JDM y0 !

spotted a nice black sportivo in williamstown the other day had black dished rims. looked nice.

.......edit...................lol who likes the new avitar lolz0rz !!

Edited by JDM y0 !

spotted a nice black sportivo in williamstown the other day had black dished rims. looked nice.

hahaha very nice. got me laughing :lol:

Spotted: 4 blondies in a white Corolla Levin on High St. Resevoir at about 3:30pm :spiteful:

Guest JDM y0 !

hahaha very nice. got me laughing :lol:

Spotted: 4 blondies in a white Corolla Levin on High St. Resevoir at about 3:30pm :spiteful:

4 sexy girls in a levin............lol definetly not my levin :( hahahaha. the most sexy girls i had in at once is 2...... but one was my gf who is Super hot, so that counts as like 6 sexy chicks lmao !!

Edited by JDM y0 !

Guest JDM y0 !

Dynon rd footscray

ever seen me on that road? i drive from home in williamstown to cydus internet in city on dynon road :)

............edit...............OMG at the Z tune !!! somebody has a lot of money !!

Edited by JDM y0 !

I believe HYPERX was owned by one of the very 1st member in this forum. He sold the car already.

Lucio should remember. HYPERX was the one who organise the very first meet too.

I guess the toca card would be a waste of time then, lol

b4 bro .. u had a big bird crap near ur rear window lol

He always has bird crap on his car :lol:

I don't think those are TRD stickers on the side of his car either. Just bird crap that looks like it :P :P :P

:lol::lol: ...

lolz common man...it is "aRtistic s**T!" hahaha

SPOTTED: STivo? strollin through Glenny Kingsway Carpark at 10ish...Black, Custom Rims, Altezza Tails lights wit a stock chunky number plate!

now my girlfriend is coming home telling me who she's spotted, i think she's getting the TOCA bug, :P

"I spotted MRRUNX again today" she says. So on behalf of my darling simone MRRUNX you've been spotted at Chaddy carpark. you must work there, she says she see's your car often. Either that or you have alot of money to burn.

Spotted Ovo turning into Kings Way about 7.15 last night - I wasn't in my car

Spotted a lowered Black Sportivo with Black Altezza lights, C-One vented bonnet and trd decals on the side-skirts on Bourke St this morning - gave you a beep.

now my girlfriend is coming home telling me who she's spotted, i think she's getting the TOCA bug, :P

"I spotted MRRUNX again today" she says. So on behalf of my darling simone MRRUNX you've been spotted at Chaddy carpark. you must work there, she says she see's your car often. Either that or you have alot of money to burn.

hey RoLLing BLK, i wasnt at chaddy on the 19th jan, i was at glen waverly. Maybe your gf saw me there?

hey RoLLing BLK, i wasnt at chaddy on the 19th jan, i was at glen waverly. Maybe your gf saw me there?

Sorry i should have said the date, it wasnt actualy that day, just a quote on what she had said. so what is it that you do that lets you hop around shopping centres?

Sorry i should have said the date, it wasnt actualy that day, just a quote on what she had said. so what is it that you do that lets you hop around shopping centres?

haha its ok. i dont do anything special. just work at a cafe if thats what u mean. usually go chaddy for the sales. dont always buy something though. haha. not that rich. im guessing ur gf works at chaddy? either that or she has alot of money to burn :P