Aurion Modifications

DAR1US

• 6 months later...

I'm considering getting a few custom mods done for the aurion, mainly body mods at the moment,

custom bonnet scoop, side skirts and rear kit, (i'm fairly happy with the front atm)

Might be able to get a deal if there are a couple of us, anyone else considering the same thing?

http://www.jetspeed.com.au/

U reckon that place has the best deal? I'm just wonderin...

Coz I'm interested in doing Body mods..

Word of waring about Jetspeed. I ordered a Bomex kit through them for a Corolla for a member from TOCAU and after waiting for nearly 16 weeks went back to them and got the money back. They originally said it would be 3 weeks but the excuses as to why it was late got too much for me so we pulled the pin on it.

not recommended.. Dar1us, if u want body kit, please email me, i have a person in mind who do great job, custom body kit and it might be cheaper too when we can go together..

actually, how many people here really interested and will consider to buy a body kit? (front lip, side skirt and maybe a rear)

i wont touch anything coming from asia(thai, china, indo) reason is, either the FB is thin or it is plastic.. very scary experience from few friends.. not worth it, and insurance wont pay for it in car accident. That's why i recon get it done in aus.. Get a proper receipt, everything properly done!

I'm considering getting a few custom mods done for the aurion, mainly body mods at the moment,

custom bonnet scoop, side skirts and rear kit, (i'm fairly happy with the front atm)

Might be able to get a deal if there are a couple of us, anyone else considering the same thing?

http://www.jetspeed.com.au/

How much moola do ya reckon it will cost?, depending on the damage it will do to my wallet, i may be in. Im also brainstorming over a couple of projects at the moment, So if the damage is at a reasonable price, i can have me cake and eat it as well, and count me in. Also, times flying, and before we know " ITS TAX RETURN TIME ! " ......"F*CK YEAH!" . Hopefully "THE MAN" will reach in his pocket and pull out bondie a sweet 5K this year. He sure has had his hand in my pocket enough in the last 12 months. ( im talking about the tax man, for all you perverted bastards out there) ***********************"DAMN THE MAN************************************

Bondie

If it is a real custom, not a pre-made for other model and try mould it up to fit aurion, a proper job, look neat and tidy.. total cost+painted will be around $1600 or more

i wont touch anything coming from asia(thai, china, indo) reason is, either the FB is thin or it is plastic.. very scary experience from few friends.. not worth it, and insurance wont pay for it in car accident. That's why i recon get it done in aus.. Get a proper receipt, everything properly done!

Blacklisted.. LoL

Anw, Indo has been a good place to get Body-Kits...

Lots of Friends of mine got their Kits up and so far, have been going well...

I've no clue why u have the bad impression of it.. But anw, I'm plannin to get 1 from there...

And the company's image is way better than any in Sydney...[ Well, I guess It's just around my colleagues ].

I dun mind doing it here either.. If we can make a group and order it together...that sounds like fun.

Haha.