10 replies to this topic

#1 DAR1US

DAR1US

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Toyota Model:Toyota Aurion SX6

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:40 PM

I'm considering getting a few custom mods done for the aurion, mainly body mods at the moment,
custom bonnet scoop, side skirts and rear kit, (i'm fairly happy with the front atm)

Might be able to get a deal if there are a couple of us, anyone else considering the same thing?
http://www.jetspeed.com.au/

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 VF-X

VF-X

Advanced Member

• TOC Supporter
  • 2,375 posts
  • First Name:Vick
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model:Aurion ZR
  • Year: 2007

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:34 PM

I'm considering getting a few custom mods done for the aurion, mainly body mods at the moment,
custom bonnet scoop, side skirts and rear kit, (i'm fairly happy with the front atm)

Might be able to get a deal if there are a couple of us, anyone else considering the same thing?

U reckon that place has the best deal? I'm just wonderin...
Coz I'm interested in doing Body mods..

#3 SILVABULLIT

SILVABULLIT

May's Member of the Month

• Super Moderator
  • 5,212 posts
  • Toyota Model:1999 Hilux SR5 4WD, 1976 VW Kombi, 2009 Honda City
Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:58 PM

Word of waring about Jetspeed. I ordered a Bomex kit through them for a Corolla for a member from TOCAU and after waiting for nearly 16 weeks went back to them and got the money back. They originally said it would be 3 weeks but the excuses as to why it was late got too much for me so we pulled the pin on it.

#4 ZZR88

ZZR88

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Toyota Model:Aurion ZR6

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

Yeah, becareful when buying from jet speed. I heard from quite alot of ppl that there a bit dogey.

#5 dannywss

dannywss

Advanced Member

• TOC Supporter
  • 1,166 posts
  • Toyota Model:Camry 05 Aurion 06 skyline V35 04
Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:07 PM

not recommended.. Dar1us, if u want body kit, please email me, i have a person in mind who do great job, custom body kit and it might be cheaper too when we can go together..

actually, how many people here really interested and will consider to buy a body kit? (front lip, side skirt and maybe a rear)

#6 marc2020

marc2020

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Toyota Model:08 Aurion Touring

Posted 30 May 2008 - 03:59 PM

I would be interested in finding a lip kit for mine, and pics. There are some good kits for the camry's in asia, so hopefully they are starting to filter down here.

#7 ZZR88

ZZR88

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Toyota Model:Aurion ZR6

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:04 PM

I may be interested, But would be good if there were pics =)

Edited by ZZR88, 30 May 2008 - 04:05 PM.

#8 dannywss

dannywss

Advanced Member

• TOC Supporter
  • 1,166 posts
Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:19 PM

i wont touch anything coming from asia(thai, china, indo) reason is, either the FB is thin or it is plastic.. very scary experience from few friends.. not worth it, and insurance wont pay for it in car accident. That's why i recon get it done in aus.. Get a proper receipt, everything properly done!

#9 BONDIE

BONDIE

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Toyota Model:aurion

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:36 PM

How much moola do ya reckon it will cost?, depending on the damage it will do to my wallet, i may be in. Im also brainstorming over a couple of projects at the moment, So if the damage is at a reasonable price, i can have me cake and eat it as well, and count me in. Also, times flying, and before we know " ITS TAX RETURN TIME ! " ......"F*CK YEAH!" . Hopefully "THE MAN" will reach in his pocket and pull out bondie a sweet 5K this year. He sure has had his hand in my pocket enough in the last 12 months. ( im talking about the tax man, for all you perverted bastards out there) ***********************"DAMN THE MAN************************************

Bondie

#10 dannywss

dannywss

Advanced Member

• TOC Supporter
  • 1,166 posts
Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:41 AM

If it is a real custom, not a pre-made for other model and try mould it up to fit aurion, a proper job, look neat and tidy.. total cost+painted will be around $1600 or more

#11 VF-X

VF-X

Advanced Member

• TOC Supporter
  • 2,375 posts
  • First Name:Vick
  • Toyota Model:Aurion ZR
  • Year: 2007

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:12 AM

i wont touch anything coming from asia(thai, china, indo) reason is, either the FB is thin or it is plastic.. very scary experience from few friends.. not worth it, and insurance wont pay for it in car accident. That's why i recon get it done in aus.. Get a proper receipt, everything properly done!

Blacklisted.. LoL
Anw, Indo has been a good place to get Body-Kits...
Lots of Friends of mine got their Kits up and so far, have been going well...
I've no clue why u have the bad impression of it.. But anw, I'm plannin to get 1 from there...
And the company's image is way better than any in Sydney...[ Well, I guess It's just around my colleagues ].

I dun mind doing it here either.. If we can make a group and order it together...that sounds like fun.
Haha.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users