AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linzz82

17inch for ae102 corolla

5 posts in this topic

Hi, im just wondering what is a good size wheel/tyre combo for an ae102 corolla. ive seen one with 17x7 205/40's is this a good size? any advice much appreciated

thats the same size as i have in my ae101

i dont have any scrubbing issues

Aw cool thanks. i was thinking a set of simmons fr17s they look good on anything

It'll depend on the suspension, if you have superlows or the like then you'll probably have to roll the rear guards to prevent scrubbing, but apart from that 205/40 R17 is no problem on a 101/102. The front wheel arch is positively huge.

Well it's just got standard suspension at the moment. But ive got a quote from Pedders for springs that lower it 40mm and camber pins front and rear because they say the camber isnt completely right even on standard suspension for $945. That sounds too much??? Its a hatch by the way. Also i was going to get the wheels first, so any scrubbing they would see.