Spotted - National

Spotted silver Rolla, either Levin or Sportivo (I'm a little colour blind and it was getting dark so I may confuse the silver with the chrome on the grille surround), lowered, with personalised number plates and some truly luverly chrome alloys, clearly bigger than standard!

This was in a park on the corner of Muller and Beams Rd at Taigum/Boondall just after 6pm this evening.

I'm wondering if its possibly Silvabullit ... the pics of his car on the forum are close to the mark and Bracken Ridge is only a few suburbs away from the park in question ... :huh:

Edited by Buddha

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Double sighting...

Black Stivo... Milsons Point, coming up the hill from Luna Park next to the Harbour Bridge about 3pm Sun 20th March (yesterday)

Black Stivo... not sure if the same one, had similar white premium plates though (didn't catch the numbers of each so not sure if the same car) other side of the bridge going down the hill next to the the bridge in the Rocks next to Bridgeclimb registration about 3:30pm same day...

Also... apparently the Corolla is the most popular car sold in Sydney in 2004 according the RTA new registration figures... source Cars Guide - Sunday Telegraph - 20 March 2005. The liftout also had a lovely silver stivo on the cover and a red stivo associated with the article...

Yeah buddha it was me! One of my other home away from homes- the basketball court. Was out for my usual Sunday arvo practice session.

That's a match, methinks! Do I get a prize? :D

I too was in a sporty frame of mind, on my way to tennis, but I was going a different way this week to pop in on rellies. If I go that way again, I'll be sure to toot! :)

Seen 2 sportivos @ st leonards station ..

1 parked on the herbert street side (black and lowered)

and the other on the other side of the station .. silver stock .. but really nice tint ..

I've seen the silver Stivo in Northcote Street, St Leonards... must be a local to the area

and the other on the other side of the station .. silver stock .. but really nice tint ..

I've seen the silver Stivo in Northcote Street, St Leonards... must be a local to the area

Hey guys, the stock silver sportivo with the nice tint is mine :)

I live just down the road on the Pacific Hwy.

Will be doing some mods on it as soon as I can afford it :D

Red Sportivo with black personalised plates on Manly Rd Tingalpa this arvo about 2pm....heading inbound....

(I know you saw me) :)

Whered you get the tinting done ???

And were you parked a week or so ago outside the Law college ... on christie st ?

Whered you get the tinting done ???

And were you parked a week or so ago outside the Law college ... on christie st ?

Yep that was me. :D

I got the tinting done @ Toyota Chatswood they get a group called TrueTint to do it for them. I don't have the details on them at the moment as I am posting at work, I will have a look around and see if I can get more info for you.

black one on padstow rd rego 141-kw

i would say it was me seeing as though i cruise that area regularly... but not my rego :'(

Spotted: Black Sportivo with aftermarket rims parked near nokia building in pyrmont.

yer dude i believe the black stivo with 141kw plates is in brisbane...it actually lives down the road from me...it has chromies (ugliest ever!!!) n clear altezza tailights.....so yer

i would say it was me seeing as though i cruise that area regularly... but not my rego :'(

Spotted: Black Sportivo with aftermarket rims parked near nokia building in pyrmont.

yer dude i believe the black stivo with 141kw plates is in brisbane...it actually lives down the road from me...it has chromies (ugliest ever!!!) n clear altezza tailights.....so yer

come to think of it dave and i saw this guy at the BP on Mccullogh street the other night. he spoted our cars and asked us about the eyelids.

the chromes arent that nice and the muffler sounds tinny.....

i think the plates are actually 14-IKW

just spotted a loverly silver stivo lowered with nice rims on charlotte street. also had a sports grille...was very tidy.

i left a flyer on his window for him...hope he drops in and says hello ;)

Peekay34 - i think it was you who i saw today at around 4:30pm on blackburn rd. You were waiting at the lights waiting to turn into the monash freeway at the blackburn rd entrace/exit.

My window was down and i think u looked over too...

Nice ride...

On epping road going toward the city (just past the space station)

white sportivo ... dirty as ... almost looked like a different color .. and scratched .. someone aint taking care of their car ..

and it had QLD plates with red writing .

It hurts to see a sportivo like that