Spotted - National

Hahaha metallic paint! Maybe mine just gets dirty real quick left out in the frost :( I nearly scraped a wheel in that stupid carpark with the high gutters 'cos I wasn't familiar with it.

Nah dude it's not often I venture over the creek to the mystical world of science and IT, I haven't been to Hancock for a few months! If you see me roung uni gimmie a big hoy-hoy! I won't leave you hangin, TOCAU pride.

In other news, spotted Mick0082 himself at the servo returning from sydney! Driving an enemy car but he soon was back into the stivo after returning the rental hack :lol:

Thanks for the words of mention man.

Your right about the term "rental hack" though.

That may be a little unfair though as i'm comparing it too harshly against a top of the range hatch when its really an entry level commuter. But I must say for a VE Omega, the package is fairly impressive.

Just left me missing my comfy seats, lower ride height and ever so slightly "non-standard" audio system ;)

But hey, I got the luxury of cruise control so it can't be all that bad :clap:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted near Chisholm at about 8:20 am this morning a Red Sportivo, looked pretty stock standard. Not much to report I know, but I thought I'd better let you guys know I'm still around :spiteful:

Sup Jen :) Could have been mum or dad in our red S'tivo, stock as a rock, heading out to work. Were you on the Monaro hwy?

LOL Micky I know what you mean about missing your slightly non-standard ICE, other cars just can't match up when you're used to thumping bass and crystal clear vocals B)

Spotted a sheila in a blue 03 stivo, Nsw plates, stock as a rock (I think) anyway, It was along hindmarsh drive.... Did the whole over takinng the slowing down thingy then overtaking again but my tyres are in urgent need of replacing so it wasnt a good idea in the rain, and I had to back off <_< this sheila was crazy :toast:

Anyone from ere??

Edited by Simo

Spotted a sheila in a blue 03 stivo, Nsw plates, stock as a rock (I think) anyway, It was along hindmarsh drive.... Did the whole over takinng the slowing down thingy then overtaking again but my tyres are in urgent need of replacing so it wasnt a good idea in the rain, and I had to back off <_< this sheila was crazy :toast:

Anyone from ere??

Probably the daughter of a lady I've seen driving it.

Silver stivo owner around the back from me. I was out the front with a lady friend having hugz when I heard that characteristic high-cam sound coming from around the corner. Then he crunched into 2nd. *** I lol'd.

:clap:

Oranges are living beings too Simo, I am too sensitive to drink such a murderous beverage. And you obviously are unaware of the extent to which tofu production contributes to global warming.

/emo rant

I had a bacon & egg roll with a juice cob, it was grouse :D no I did not eat it with a knife & fork :lol:

Edited by Tayles

oooooo

/wrist

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Hows everyone going....been without a comp for a week or so..then without internet for a few weeks.

Been spotting simo sheldon MT Rob other Mick and im pretty sure the nextmod rolla around too often... although i usually catch them parked or driving away.

the rolla was also in a crash.. :( but that ended in getting a new grille installed :spiteful:

too bad uni break is ending :(

oooooo

/wrist

Hows everyone going....been without a comp for a week or so..then without internet for a few weeks.

Been spotting simo sheldon MT Rob other Mick and im pretty sure the nextmod rolla around too often... although i usually catch them parked or driving away.

the rolla was also in a crash.. :( but that ended in getting a new grille installed :spiteful:

Where you been spotting me dude?

MT/JT, Rob, Sheldon and I are all pretty spread out.... From Tuggeranong to Gungahlin and everywhere in between I think.

You must rack up sum K's dude!

oooooo

/wrist

Where you been spotting me dude?

MT/JT, Rob, Sheldon and I are all pretty spread out.... From Tuggeranong to Gungahlin and everywhere in between I think.

You must rack up sum K's dude!

well i see JT's ride when hes on his way home, MT at a civic carpark opposite NCC Rob along the same road as that sheldon on northbourne i think, and you in gungahlin hibberson street :D.

HAHA too right! I guess he spots me at uni.

Oi I saw that white S'tivo with white wheels and clear tail lights today on Northborne. I think the clear tails spoil it

I saw this too, but it was on barry drive in near the place where they made that stupid form one lane during peak hour! i thought it was you to begin with, but i dont remember you having clear taillights.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya,

Spotted about 30 mins ago between Civic and the airport, he turned up to Duntroon.

Black Sportivo, Number Plate RO114, clear tail lights, bonnet scoop, low. Very good looking car!

I tried to keep up, but got blocked by a %$#^&&* in a tarago, then another in a Audi!

Anyone we know?

Jen

hey! Richo seems to have popped his head out for a while!

Jen thats Richo, our resident Army fella. He doesnt come to most meets as he's usually out hiding in the bush shooting things... but yeah his car is sweet

Richo is on holidays!

Definitely was Richo you saw Jen 'cos he had just come out to work to give the beast a rinse, he's our best carwash customer :lol:

Check the ACT meets thread 'cos he wants to catch up

Thanks Tayles and Mick, That would explain why the thing was so very shiney. We're going to have to organise a meet sometime soon, I haven't seen you guys in ages.

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted the infamous JT! at uni...

I called you james because id look like an idiot if i yelled out JT.

B)

once i get my second payrise after uni, i can look for another mod....

since last time...got grille put in but foggies not yet....possibly looking to see if the facelift sportivo front bar will fit on the sedan..