Spotted - National

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

it was white, had TOYOTA labeled across top of windscreen, i was in a rush, caught it out fo the corner of my eye, as for the model, got no idea i only saw the front and had the headlight of 3 cars in my eyes, probably 03-04.

i probably should of mentioned this was around 12 midnight on saturday..... heh heh

Edited by Dave89

I don't think jimmy has a toyota stick on his car...

Simo does, but his is black. Could be that girl we keep seeing in Tuggers.

In other news...

I SPOTTED RICHO'S OLD CAR IN TUGGERS LAST WEEK!

I forgot to post this up. Man I'll have to keep tabs on her more. That car needs to stay in the family.

I hope he's well.

Yeh, I got the big TOYOTA on my windscreen and mine is 03, and I was out and about at that time, but mine is black :P

I saw that sheila whos car looks like jimmy in Tuggers last weekend too, hung out the window and realised it wasnt jimmy and she was looking at us funny so i flicked her off HAHAHA

spotted today Mikey Tee turning into Gowrie, tryed to get up his **** but some old codger in a ute got in the way...

Edited by Simo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I r saw Tayles in Tuggers today. Most likely to go hit on Lake Tuggeranong chicks again.

Well, Lake Tuggers is one of the only sources where he can find women that aren't taller than him!! :D

Back on topic; I'm heading home on the Barton Highway - about to leave the ACT (Hall area) - and I have to pull over to the side of the road for a moment. Upon doing so, I see in my mirror, and am overtaken by, a smooth, low, and white sportivo...

None other than Mick 0082!!! B)

I r saw Tayles in Tuggers today. Most likely to go hit on Lake Tuggeranong chicks again.

Well, Lake Tuggers is one of the only sources where he can find women that aren't taller than him!! :D

Back on topic; I'm heading home on the Barton Highway - about to leave the ACT (Hall area) - and I have to pull over to the side of the road for a moment. Upon doing so, I see in my mirror, and am overtaken by, a smooth, low, and white sportivo...

None other than Mick 0082!!! B)

The chick magnet. I hate to love that guy (hate to love...yeah...yeah). Females flock to him like a chip amongst a flock of seagulls.

I spotted the big man himself, Mick0082, around ANU territory on friday for a mad chat.

20 mins later in Tuggeranong I saw none other than Nelson in his DUMPED-***** ride!!!

Please note that my gf was in the car on both occasions so don't accuse me of any misdoings! And she is well shorter than me :D

I don't log on for a few months and all of a sudden I'm spotted all over the damn place. :rolleyes:

Still haven't put the sills in........ Simo, how'd you go with yours?

Spotted a red pre-facelift Sportivo with red plates turning into Cooleman Court yesterday morning, with what appeared to be a rather cute girl behind the wheel.

She gave Nelson and his chariot a double take :blush:

Edited by Lord Nelson Derpentstein

Unsure as to whether it was a Levin or not, but there was a latest model corolla nipping at my heels on the way home this afternoon (I stabbed the throttle on the Jaffa once for good measure). Black w. black plates. Coming from Tuggeranong and didn't leave me until the turn off towards Rivett.

Unsure as to whether it was a Levin or not, but there was a latest model corolla nipping at my heels on the way home this afternoon (I stabbed the throttle on the Jaffa once for good measure). Black w. black plates. Coming from Tuggeranong and didn't leave me until the turn off towards Rivett.

What an a55hole... :D

What an a55hole... :D

Nah she was cool :P

Spotted STAR33 in the old school low rider heading towards Lanyon shops this arvo around 4:30

Hehehe. It's not 'low' yet though muahaha. I'm still annoying him at work and giving him crazy ideas.

Airbag it and whack a lexus V8 in there uleh!

On another note, I wish that chick driving my twin would find the site :(