Spotted - National

Spotted STAR33 in the old school low rider heading towards Lanyon shops this arvo around 4:30

Hehehe. It's not 'low' yet though muahaha. I'm still annoying him at work and giving him crazy ideas.

Airbag it and whack a lexus V8 in there uleh!

niice my first spot! - i think.

hahah u wont be content until it has a 5mm clearance from the ground. its pretty ridiculously low atm.. the clearance at the rear guards are ridiculously disgusting. if anything i need to raise it. ahahah..

and the V8 wont happen in the near future (dammit) .. ive spent enough on it already and now going on to my next project, ta22, which i pick up on the w/e. who wants to fix the blown head gasket?! YAY!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i DIDN'T spot Heinz behind me, smelling my hair and undressing me in his mind, for 5 mins.

I though of you today and yesterday Karly Warly, while I was at home on flu drugs, watching all 3 Lord of The Rings movies. 9 hours of viewing numbness.

• 2 weeks later...
This guy kept staring at me in Phillip when he crossed the road in front of me today o.O

I was at a training course, parking the car again going across Townsend St.

I was scared :ph34r:

As long as your car was there when you got back :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Blue facelift sportivo, black plates. He lives somewhere behind me. He doesn't look in much at the car, so I don't think he's an enthusiast at all. I don't think he realises what he has :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Spotted the other night:

Adamsy's Aurion cruising past McDonalds Dev...

and past...

and past again...

Trouble finding a park, mate? lol

Those rims look tidy as, btw, now I've finally seen them in the flesh.

"Spotted the other night:

Adamsy's Aurion cruising past McDonalds Dev...

and past...

and past again...

Trouble finding a park, mate? lol

Those rims look tidy as, btw, now I've finally seen them in the flesh."

Lol yep that was me, must of been my night to be the driver :P and yeah shes goes alright in the flesh, noticed you have put the slimlines on your's already lol should catch up for some pics one night!

• 10 months later...

Well, I didn't spot it in Australia, but because I wanted to keep it on the local forum... this is about the only place I figured it would fit. I only had my phone at the time, so the combination of a dirty car and low lighting meant I couldn't get much in terms of photos.

Spotted this one on East Shennan Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen:

di-912902572839.jpg

di-11129025763316.jpg

di-112902575947.jpg

di-312902576132.jpg

nice, very nice.

Good find Daryl.

Contained two fails though. First was the front grill has a bit of sag in it. Common fault with these grills, but can be fixed if fitted with good care. Doesn't look bad in the picture, but in person it stands out a bit. Second was that it has a Scion badge on the rear. To add to that, the Scion badge was held on with sticky tape... I kid you not.

Are you overseas :blink: ? Holiday??

Definitely a good find man. But seriously, not my kind of car. In fact I really dislike it. Keeping it classy is the best way to go about doing the Aurion (example: Davo).

This car looks like the guy went on a shopping spree on inferior Ebay parts and slapped everything together without a care about looks.

Acording to the post I made in the spam thread... yes.

Definitely a good find man. But seriously, not my kind of car. In fact I really dislike it. Keeping it classy is the best way to go about doing the Aurion (example: Davo).

I quite like it... the general idea anyways. I would like it properly if he had done it neatly... but this is China anyways.

Interesting what you said there. Everyone seems to be thinking along the same train of thought. No one here is willing to step aside from going down the classy route with the Aurion. This is why when I had my Sportivo, I was aiming to keep it looking sporty.

Acording to the post I made in the spam thread... yes.

I quite like it... the general idea anyways. I would like it properly if he had done it neatly... but this is China anyways.

Interesting what you said there. Everyone seems to be thinking along the same train of thought. No one here is willing to step aside from going down the classy route with the Aurion. This is why when I had my Sportivo, I was aiming to keep it looking sporty.

Your Sportivo was one of a kind. I promised myself that if I ever get a white Aurion I will make it look like Davos and if I get a red Sportivo I will make it look like yours, because Somewhat envious :lol:, jut need the $$ to get the real upgrades full steam ahead :P

Edited by Silver-Aurion

• 1 year later...

Saw a white Aurion Sportivo cruising around Ulverstone Tas, this arvo. Pre-facelift, mainland plates (didn't get which state), looked like about 19" rims. Very rare sight indeed around these parts.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...