Spotted - National

okay what i saw today i could not belive, one day way back from uni melbourne and parked infront of a body work shop was an orange corolla 2002-2003 model. Not sportivo. I wnet up closer to have a look at it and i realised that it had no iterior at all besides a wheel and  gear stick. I just to had to ask someone whats was happening here, so along came billy boots, LOL i dont know his name cause i forogot and he said that this was a project car sponsored by a major performance part outlet which will be presented in this year show off. I was like how about then engine. He replied turbo! . Im still confused . did he say turbo ? OMG haha but dam just sittin on them 18" and nice metalic orannge one you see on new fords it looked mintt with the custom body kit.

which bodyshop was it? i go to melbourne uni, so i might as well drop by to have a look.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted white wagon with full sportivo kit on it in Wembley rd at about 12.30pm looked pretty good but buddha would think otherwise...

No, Buddha agrees that the kit would look great on the wagon ... unfortunately Buddha's bank account isn't so sure :(

Black stock 05 ***IOH Lutwyche Rd Kedron - Herston then he turned onto the ICB 7am-ish Thursday Morning.,..

I know you saw me dude, you followed me for a couple of K's

Black stock 05 ***IOH Lutwyche Rd Kedron - Herston then he turned onto the ICB 7am-ish Thursday Morning.,..

Hmm...that sounds like me.... :rolleyes:

Here in melbourne over the weekend:

SPOTTED: Silver Sportivo, Middleborough Rd over the Eastern Fwy about 5pm Saturday

SPOTTED: Silver Sportivo, passing KFC around 12.30am Sun morning

Hmm...that sounds like me.... :rolleyes:

Did you have a passenger - the one I saw did...

Did you have a passenger - the one I saw did...

Well I was in that area...but didnt have a passanger...interesting to know theres another black 05 stivo out there!

I'm not so stocky looking now that i have my suspension in... :D

I was certain the rego on the one I saw was ***-IOH not IOC.... maybe there is another one we need to recruit. :P

Spotted a black corolla(not sure if it was a stivo!)heading towards woodridge on Kingston rd at about 3.50pm this arvo. Had toyota stivo grille,stickers on guards and skirts and a huge hit in the drivers door. Quite nasty!!!!

Tuesday 5pm(ish) Main St of Emerald, Vic.

SPOTTED: White sportivo, stock.

I saw a post somewhere about the Melbourne boys putting together a flyer to advertise these forums. Can anyone send me a link, or PM me if they've got it in a computer format?

There were three of us in a row.  Never had that happen before. Excellent.

Try a Thursday night cruise with us... I reckon some nights we could get 8 or 9 doing 'tuff ones'... thats awesome...

silver accent lowered, chromies ( i think ) cannon going down padstow rd today @ 8:10am

black sportivo (stock) going down padstow rd last night i think, he was trying to race me in traffic :blink:

silver ( BOO! ) stock going down padstow rd around 12 today.

blue one, looks like it had cut springs and a milo tin cannon turning off Mccllough rd at the lights going onto throughton rd at bout 2:30