Drivers Power Window Switch Flashing

Woggy

Hello,

Today i noticed that my power window switch on my drivers side door was flashing and did not auto-engage to wind the window up (for the window to wind up automatically once the button is lifted fully). It automatically winded about 2 inches then stops. Its in a ae112r corolla, maybe its the same as the later model i dk.

Can anyone help?

Edited by Woggy

Hello,

Today i noticed that my power window switch on my drivers side door was flashing and did not auto-engage to wind the window up (for the window to wind up automatically once the button is lifted fully). It automatically winded about 2 inches then stops. Its in a ae112r corolla, maybe its the same as the later model i dk.

Can anyone help?

Not sure if this will work on your particular model, but on my one... it's just a matter of pressing the button down (wind window down) for about 10 seconds then pressing it up (wind window up) for another 10 seconds. See how that goes.

Nope, that didn't work.. And also i just realised that my interior door lock switch does not work, but the unlock does.. all these switches (power window and door lock) are on the same panel on the drivers door. I'm gonna take the door off today, which is a pain in the a$$ coz of the JL ZR's i installed prior. But hopefully its just a plug that wandered out of the group.. :D