08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

Awesome wheels!! love the design, really suits the ZRE's

but with the last three photos, what happened to the TRD center caps?

The Kappas look great! Really gives it that factory clean look. It looks good without the centre caps too. Do you have any photos of it with the caps on from the side?

Thanks Kenneth but no side shots yet,maybe on weekend. I totally agree with you they look better without the caps.. If only it was lower without sideskirts huh :idea: :D

Thanks Yuro, those photos were taken after the tyre shop and didnt have the caps handy at the time.

The Kappas look great! Really gives it that factory clean look. It looks good without the centre caps too. Do you have any photos of it with the caps on from the side?

Here you go but cloudy today,no shine :(

tl1001.jpg

tl1002.jpg

Why'd you get rid of the Netz emblem?? :(

Again, the kappas look great with and without centre caps!

The Nismo LMGT4's look good, but I think they're way too big for the look which I think you're going for. Maybe 16 or 17 (at max)? .. ohh and in black.. :P

Why'd you get rid of the Netz emblem?? :(

Again, the kappas look great with and without centre caps!

The Nismo LMGT4's look good, but I think they're way too big for the look which I think you're going for. Maybe 16 or 17 (at max)? .. ohh and in black.. :P

Thanks Kenneth and yeah they are a bit big,and i dont know how long i'll keep the Kappas for though :whistling:

Badge is back on this week,just thought i'd change it for a bit..Go Netz

great looking ZRE ! im looking at buying a zre152 and you have given me some inspiration

i saw u mention u had the front lowered 30mm and 50mm rear? are they kings and if so super lows at rear? and have u replaced shocks?

great looking ZRE ! im looking at buying a zre152 and you have given me some inspiration

i saw u mention u had the front lowered 30mm and 50mm rear? are they kings and if so super lows at rear? and have u replaced shocks?

Thankyou and yes buy one :P King lows all round but reset the rears and stock shocks.

Leroy:sorry i dont know weights of the wheels..Kappas or stockies.

That big red button can be a disguise for the real secret under his hood... NOS LOL :lol:

I thought the Levin ZR comes with push start??? Vinh's car has one... or did yours miss out John?

Car looks great too B)

Evo

That big red button can be a disguise for the real secret under his hood... NOS LOL :lol:

I thought the Levin ZR comes with push start??? Vinh's car has one... or did yours miss out John?

Car looks great too B)

Evo

The TRD push-start just looks better :lol:

Car looks great too B)

Evo

The TRD push-start just looks better :lol:

Thanks gents,i do have it but iam sure i read somewhere once that red things a faster :D

Had a rear sway bar made yesterday.. I went on the pic of the blue Cusco bar which i cant seem to find yet. Its similar in design but still in its early stages,

trying it out for a week or so then go back and fine tune it. Iam surprised the difference it has made,i didnt expect it.

Its 20mm and the only difference really between this and the blue one is how its bolted to the brackets.. My bar uses extra brackets to hold it where as the blue bar has flat ends and bolts go through,hopefully mine will end up the same,it'll be alot neater.

I know its not the prettiest thing but its a bit of a prototype.. Hopefully when completed i'll powder coat it and tidy it up under there..

CUSCO

CSF1.jpg

003.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Had a rear sway bar made yesterday.. I went on the pic of the blue Cusco bar which i cant seem to find yet. Its similar in design but still in its early stages,

trying it out for a week or so then go back and fine tune it. Iam surprised the difference it has made,i didnt expect it.

Its 20mm and the only difference really between this and the blue one is how its bolted to the brackets.. My bar uses extra brackets to hold it where as the blue bar has flat ends and bolts go through,hopefully mine will end up the same,it'll be alot neater.

I know its not the prettiest thing but its a bit of a prototype.. Hopefully when completed i'll powder coat it and tidy it up under there..

CUSCO

CSF1.jpg

003.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

How much did it set u back john??

Cheers.