[WA] TOCAU Meet Up's

SILVABULLIT

Guys this thread will be pinned for all WA peeps to chat/organise regualr meet up's and or events instead of cluttering the actuall events section with Expressions of interest.

Cheers SB biggrin.gif

Guys this thread will be pinned for all WA peeps to chat/organise regualr meet up's and or events instead of cluttering the actuall events section with Expressions of interest.

Cheers SB :D

Thanks SB.. much appreciated...

sooooooooooooooooooo...............

i missed the BBQ unfortunately (out of my control) and i wanna meet everyone and check out some hawt toyota rides....

AND i finally conned my bestie into buying a toyota for her daily like me, she got a 05 corolla sportivo! :clap:

so were two girls on a misson to test these babys out (see how the cars and the people match up the the nissans lol) :spiteful:

so time for a cruise yeah??!!!! :yahoo:

i missed the BBQ unfortunately (out of my control) and i wanna meet everyone and check out some hawt toyota rides....

AND i finally conned my bestie into buying a toyota for her daily like me, she got a 05 corolla sportivo! :clap:

so were two girls on a misson to test these babys out (see how the cars and the people match up the the nissans lol) :spiteful:

YAY!!!!! Another Toyota!! LOLs... ask ur bestie to join up the forum too... :D

yeah.. i agree... sounds like we need cruise very very soon..... but some people are damn busy at the moment :D :D :D

yeah im pretty busy for the next few months too! but come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we set a date, i can do a map! worse case if barely noone shows up we join up with another cruise on that night!!!!

EASY EASY! :)

oh and yeah she's joining now :) hehehe

yeah.. i agree... sounds like we need cruise very very soon..... but some people are damn busy at the moment :D :D :D

Heyyyyyyy that would be ME :)

Hi all i'm nellie, miz bondee's bestie!

Im so looking forward to gettin my sportivo. Prob pick it up early next week.

Hopefully a meet will be organised sometime soon then.

hey is that display pic the stivo u picking up because it looks DAMN HOT and its red so it'd go faster too ;)

So next meet we will make it more of a cruise?

I dont know about you guys but if you going to make a cruise around end of nov you will get a pretty crappy turn out simply because uni exam is drawing REALLY close around those times,

again anyone could pull off a cruise at any time with great turn out but considering most of us tht usually turn out are still uni students and all it will make it bit hard..

mid/towards end of november will be a good time.. and that is when we proposed to have another MEGAMEET or AHG TRACK DAY :D

TRACK DAY! :clap: And/or, a wrap through the hills, ending at Lil Ceasar's!

Theres a cruise next weekend (Sat 18/10/08) with "rollaclub.com" if anyone is that keen to roll!

sounds cool to me :D hehehe.. could do could do :) tocau represent..

hahha 18th ay ... day before my bday...!! i LIKEE!!! r Aurions welcome?? :whistling:

Bro..anything slapped on with a TOYOTA badge is welcomed :) even haii's TOYOTA jazz..ey haii?

WOOHOO!!!

looks like we got a cruise sorted for the 18th nellie!

:yahoo:

HI NELLIE!!

FIRST OF ALL... WELCOME TO THE CLUB! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEE YOU VERY VERY SOON....

yeh... that stivo on the pic looks damn sexy... cant wait to see it :)

anyway.... we will have cruise/meet soon anyway....

:)

HI NELLIE!!

FIRST OF ALL... WELCOME TO THE CLUB! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEE YOU VERY VERY SOON....

yeh... that stivo on the pic looks damn sexy... cant wait to see it :)

anyway.... we will have cruise/meet soon anyway....

:)

thats not hers lol!!! she aspires to that :) hers is a stocky from my work!! VERY CLEAN. VERY NEAT though. good buy :)

Wah..This WA meet seems so much fun...

Seems it's gonna bet a hot one as well... Nice ride there ladies...

A chick w/ an Aurion... That's rare... 1 in a million species..:P

Wah..This WA meet seems so much fun...

Seems it's gonna bet a hot one as well... Nice ride there ladies...

A chick w/ an Aurion... That's rare... 1 in a million species..:P

hehehe i've been called 1 in a million species for many reasons before but not for owning my Aurion... THANKS :) ;)

Oooo cruise to show off my newie! Should be good, we will be there.

Besides the date, what are the other details guys?

LOL :lol: Yes the one in my avatar is an inspiration.

Mind u, only looks like its got rims & lowered. So not exactly a hard inspriration to work towards :)

After all, this will be my daily - my 180sx is the toy and she has (or will) have all the mods on her!

Oooo cruise to show off my newie! Should be good, we will be there.

Besides the date, what are the other details guys?

LOL :lol: Yes the one in my avatar is an inspiration.

Mind u, only looks like its got rims & lowered. So not exactly a hard inspriration to work towards :)

After all, this will be my daily - my 180sx is the toy and she has (or will) have all the mods on her!

hahaha i said the same thing and here i am with the TOY S14 in the garage and ordering grills and springs etc for the AUrion.. my BAD!