1 reply to this topic

#1 banny

banny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model:80 series desil 1992

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:05 PM

:angry: just purchased a 92 cruiser deisil and finding hard to change down in gears,also slight bearing noise any info would be great.taking box out not a problem just need to know how big a job it is to fix box thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 STORM TROOPER V8

STORM TROOPER V8

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model:landcrusier 70 v8 wagon

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

:o ok well i payed 1700.00 3 years ago to have mine done changing from 2nd to 1st was very hard and a bearing noise. so after they pulled the box apart breaking the sandwich plate trying to get the bearing out and 2 weeks in the work shop i picked it up to find it still had that funny grinding noise init and the change was much better. so anyway i traded the crusier in on a xr8 ford my loss but its one 80 crusier i had to get rid of as it was the biggest lemon. now im waiting to pick up my new workmate wagon v8 , well good luck with the box mate cheers

:angry: just purchased a 92 cruiser deisil and finding hard to change down in gears,also slight bearing noise any info would be great.taking box out not a problem just need to know how big a job it is to fix box thanks

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users