power fc -> zze123r

so as anyone fitted SD's harness?

our euro models share the same chassis code so i pressume the cars are the same unlike the usdm models which makes reds harness no good - SD have you confirmed our euro ecu's are the same as your aussie ones?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so as anyone fitted SD's harness?

our euro models share the same chassis code so i pressume the cars are the same unlike the usdm models which makes reds harness no good - SD have you confirmed our euro ecu's are the same as your aussie ones?

When I was looking into the TTE SC kit, TTE wouldn't sell me an EUDM ECU with the kit because our cars are different. TCS for instance is something you have that we don't...

Gav.

^^^ forgot about the traction control - so you wont have vehicle stability control which is something i would luv too lose aswell! red has promised to work on a euro harness but he has a few pies in the oven at the moment - this would be a perfect solution.

SD - i can send you a copy of our ecu pinouts for comparision and we may not lose trc and vsc as this is running in parrallel?

• 2 months later...
PMs sent

Thanks SD

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted the forum to know that DAVE is the MAN!!! Everything works using his adapter harness ...A/C, temperature gauge it all works on my jdm model runx z. He was very prompt in all his correspondence with me and all jdm model runx z's and fielder z's can purchase this harness without question. Thanks once again Dave!

PMs sent

Thanks SD

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted the forum to know that DAVE is the MAN!!! Everything works using his adapter harness ...A/C, temperature gauge it all works on my jdm model runx z. He was very prompt in all his correspondence with me and all jdm model runx z's and fielder z's can purchase this harness without question. Thanks once again Dave!

sweet - that was you on 9thgen?

SD - did you confirm the euro ecu pinout was the same as the JDM variants?

PMs sent

Thanks SD

Hi Everyone,

sweet - that was you on 9thgen?

SD - did you confirm the euro ecu pinout was the same as the JDM variants?

Yeah I have the same screen name on 9thgen as well. Thanks for letting me know what was going on here with SD's harness

[

Yeah I have the same screen name on 9thgen as well. Thanks for letting me know what was going on here with SD's harness

no worries my friend - glad you got it, having some fun now i bet? is the harness you got the same as the ozzy harness as our euro pinout is different i think? well we have different features.......

i've changed my screenname on 9thgen to "Pocket Rocket" - same name as my upcoming sideline. get some pics up overthere............................

Edited by AE102

no worries my friend - glad you got it, having some fun now i bet? is the harness you got the same as the ozzy harness as our euro pinout is different i think? well we have different features.......

i've changed my screenname on 9thgen to "Pocket Rocket" - same name as my upcoming sideline. get some pics up overthere............................

Yeah I got the aussie harness since dave said he made the harness off the jdm model anyway. The pfc i had was loaded with a MWR N/A map and the car sounded pretty good especially with the piper cams but I haven't had a chance to REALLY drive with the pfc yet.

As for the euro ecu you might just have some features enabled that we don't have but the pinouts are probably the same. Dave said he saw some extra wires on my ecu pics that I posted that he didn't have on his but we figured they were just unused features.

As soon as I get a little time I will post up pics on 9thgen...post grad studies are killing me right now along with work :)