Group Buy for Aurion Thai Grill

AUR30N

So how much is the chrome grille gonna cost me landed in perth?

sorry been away on hols and forgot about the for sale section!

depends on your postcode between $20 to $50 cash on delivery insured. - unless you i send to 1 person in WA and you pick up personally from there.It would be heaps cheaper I'm not sure how close all you guys are to each other and if you guys want to do it that way.

AUR30N

I think that's a good idea... I think the one closest to the City should be the centre point of contact. I live in Karawara which is 10min drive to the City so I don't mind.

What do the others think?

What about to Fremantle? :P even close to city :P

I don't mind picking up from there.. So long as no one's in Rockingham and other far flung places :P

Any of you staying in Brisbane Area??

dont think so :P... but it should be cheaper since Brisbane is closer i think

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on your postcode between $20 to $50 cash on delivery insured. - unless you i send to 1 person in WA and you pick up personally from there.It would be heaps cheaper I'm not sure how close all you guys are to each other and if you guys want to do it that way.

AUR30N

I think that's a good idea... I think the one closest to the City should be the centre point of contact. I live in Karawara which is 10min drive to the City so I don't mind.

I don't mind picking up from there.. So long as no one's in Rockingham and other far flung places :P

dont think so :P... but it should be cheaper since Brisbane is closer i think

Ingres,

be heaps cheaper for you your neighbour lol, WA is expensive last time i sent a grill to mytik member cost $44.00 and thats not including packaging.

Edited by AUR30N

sorry for the delay, i'm in Broome on holidays with limited web access. I will pass on this sorry for hassles cuased. On a bright note i'm going into talk about a trd on Tuesday....

Hey.. Would i be included now since zr nate is passing on the group buy?

ingres ill give u my re meshed one if u get me a V1 grill + ill give u money your way

this one HERE

dont have a credit card :(

yeh how much for the non chome one? coz im gunna paint it anyways!

yeh group delivery to karawarra would suite me! coz i already told the missus it was $90 delievered as per the first post!

Sorry Freddo,

You have missed out in this group buy - not being rude but other members are waiting for there products they have paid for. I haven't got time to keep emailling the supplier back and forths at the last minute of the deadline.

maybe when you make your mind up in what you want then you can go in the next group buy and suggest that you have your mind made before commiting to any of the buys of any group as this affects the group buy when people don't commit.

Stylusion & ZZR88 welcome aboard you have both successfuly secured 1 thai grill each.

Thanks & Regards

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

O.K Group buyers,

I have kicked off the morning by placing the order and transfered the funds this morning 5.30am eastern time.

1. mslun - thai mesh grill & eyelids

2. Ingres - thai mesh grill & eyelids

3. o12lando - thai mesh grill & eyelids

4. Wulfkind - thai mesh grill & eyelids

5. ZZR88 - thai mesh grill - Still to pay me please transfer funds asap please see pm

6.Stylusion - thai mesh grill - Still to pay me please transfer funds asap please see pm

I like to thank all those that have participated & acted promptly and not wasting each others time in the group buy.

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

ingres ill give u my re meshed one if u get me a V1 grill + ill give u money your way

this one HERE

Sorry Rowan, didn't see your message until this morning, i think Aur3on already confirm everything with the Thai side. But if you need me to help you order anything just let me know.

Also, don't forget, the group buy master, can order ANYTHING :P

Evo

Ah yes I can if rowan and ingres act promptly, it may not to be too late...... i can only try if the package hasn't been shipped. and will aslo need to make the diffrence up.

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

Evo

Ah yes I can if rowan and ingres act promptly, it may not to be too late...... i can only try if the package hasn't been shipped. and will aslo need to make the diffrence up.

AUR30N

more then likely it will be shipped out this arvo... so he will drop it in to his local PO and then the wait until they get here

Evo

hey Aur3on

Im actually in Brisbane not Sydney so does that change the pricing?

pls get back to me asap so i can transfer the funds to you asap.

cheers

Edited by ZZR88

AUR30N

Hey

Im in Brisbane, which part of Brisbane are you?

Evo

AUR30N

Rowan, if you want that, you can contact Aur3on today to make the changes, i am ok with anything as long as i can help. Hope you still can make it..

Hey

Im in Brisbane, which part of Brisbane are you?

Peter, i informed Aur3on that we are staying close by, we just need to decide which place to go to, yours or mine. I am ok with either. I PM u my contacts, just give me a ring to let me know.. Cheers mate.

O.K Group buyers,

I have kicked off the morning by placing the order and transfered the funds this morning 5.30am eastern time.

1. mslun - thai mesh grill & eyelids

2. Ingres - thai mesh grill & eyelids

3. o12lando - thai mesh grill & eyelids

4. Wulfkind - thai mesh grill & eyelids

5. ZZR88 - thai mesh grill - Still to pay me please transfer funds asap please see pm

6.Stylusion - thai mesh grill - Still to pay me please transfer funds asap please see pm

I like to thank all those that have participated & acted promptly and not wasting each others time in the group buy.

AUR30N

Ok Cmon Perth Peeps do you guys just want to send it to one location? I don't mind driving... but not Rockingham distance....

1. mslun - thai mesh grill & eyelids - Paid

2. Ingres - thai mesh grill & eyelids - Paid

3. o12lando - thai mesh grill & eyelids - Paid

4. Wulfkind - thai mesh grill & eyelids - Paid

5.Stylusion - thai mesh grill - Paid

6. ZZR88 - thai mesh grill - Pulled out - have spare grill for anyone intrested

Update

Order was sent today confirmation.

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

1. mslun - thai mesh grill & eyelids - Paid

2. Ingres - thai mesh grill & eyelids - Paid

3. o12lando - thai mesh grill & eyelids - Paid

4. Wulfkind - thai mesh grill & eyelids - Paid

5.Stylusion - thai mesh grill - Paid

6. ZZR88 - thai mesh grill - Pulled out - have spare grill for anyone intrested

Update

Order was sent today confirmation.

AUR30N

Aur3on, mslun and I have agreed to get it shipped to him since on the weekdays I can easily pick it up. Though not sure about other Perth peeps.

Aur3on, mslun and I have agreed to get it shipped to him since on the weekdays I can easily pick it up. Though not sure about other Perth peeps.

I think we are the the only Perth peeps in this Group Buy

Sorry Freddo,

You have missed out in this group buy - not being rude but other members are waiting for there products they have paid for. I haven't got time to keep emailling the supplier back and forths at the last minute of the deadline.

maybe when you make your mind up in what you want then you can go in the next group buy and suggest that you have your mind made before commiting to any of the buys of any group as this affects the group buy when people don't commit.

Stylusion & ZZR88 welcome aboard you have both successfuly secured 1 thai grill each.

Thanks & Regards

AUR30N

Dude,

thats fine by me - if you had a firm price i woulda been able to transfer the money over - how can i commit when u dont give me a fixed amount to send across? and there were talks of sending it to one location in perth - reducing the cost.

i was the first to send my money on the last eyelid group buy so dont tell me im not committed.

if u had run this better then i woulda paid instantly.

dont worry i'll buy it myself when i goto thailand in august.

freddo

I think we are the the only Perth peeps in this Group Buy

really thought we had more :P ok no probs...

this one HERE

yeh group delivery to karawarra would suite me! coz i already told the missus it was $90 delievered as per the first post!

You had how many days to ask questions but you posted 17minute before deadline 11.30pm eastern time asking me to email supplier about diffrent grill and price - nah doesn't work that way all these other members all paid promptly without delay & me being the group purchaser & organiser its my responsibility to get the goods out asap.

They commited and kept there word to the buy. and didn't waste each other times unfortunely I had to pay for 2 grill out of my own pocket to keep this group buy together with making sure each member original price didn't rise.

1 grill got sold and other will sell for it self. So not to worried Its when people like your self go half hearted or mind not made up into group buy is when you let the rest of group down down cause all sudden they have to pay more for there items.

Sorry Freddo,

Thanks & Regards

AUR30N

Dude,

thats fine by me - if you had a firm price i woulda been able to transfer the money over - how can i commit when u dont give me a fixed amount to send across? and there were talks of sending it to one location in perth - reducing the cost.

i was the first to send my money on the last eyelid group buy so dont tell me im not committed.

freddo

there nothing better to run

you had the prices in front of you in black and white what more could you want.

I only mentioned it would be cheaper if people in same state that lived near by combined shipment trying to save you guys money Iam not making 1 penny out of this and just helping forum members out.

postage was to be paid at the post office and not me so all you needed to do is pay for the grill and postage from thai.

Moving forward our package was sent today and we should see it soon , And freddo I do not wish to continue this any furthur

Regards

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

this one HERE

You had how many days to ask questions but you posted 17minute before deadline 11.30pm eastern time asking me to email supplier about diffrent grill and price - nah doesn't work that way all these other members all paid promptly without delay & me being the group purchaser & organiser its my responsibility to get the goods out asap.

They commited and kept there word to the buy. and didn't waste each other times unfortunely I had to pay for 2 grill out of my own pocket to keep this group buy together with making sure each member original price didn't rise.

1 grill got sold and other will sell for it self. So not to worried Its when people like your self go half hearted or mind not made up into group buy is when you let the rest of group down down cause all sudden they have to pay more for there items.

Sorry Freddo,

Thanks & Regards

AUR30N

Dude,

freddo

there nothing better to run

you had the prices in front of you in black and white what more could you want.

I only mentioned it would be cheaper if people in same state that lived near by combined shipment trying to save you guys money Iam not making 1 penny out of this and just helping forum members out.

postage was to be paid at the post office and not me so all you needed to do is pay for the grill and postage from thai.

Moving forward our package was sent today and we should see it soon , And freddo I do not wish to continue this any furthur

Regards

AUR30N

Meh.

not going to argue.

u cant say i was half hearted - it just wasnt clear - to me.

yeh i had many days to ask question but i was overseas too busy having a good time.

sorry if i have inconvenienced anyone.

that is all.

Meh.