2007 Turbo Camry

PrincessPeach

So how are you meant to use them if its in the glovebox?

Evo

Good question lolll. I ask my girlfriend to turn it on ahhahaha. Or I open it to turn it on. But its a pain in the butt to do this, especially when you're in a full bucket seat. I can't even check my blind spots anymore, so I have the concave circular mirrors to check my blind spot now :)

Fuk me thats so HOT on them gold rims ;)

I gotta admit, I do miss my old rim setup. but I got pulled over so much w/ that lol. My new setup, I took off all my tint and went with a more sleeper look. Even changed out my HKS exhaust for a vibrant 3' straight through flat black muffler. No cops!

Your car is just beautiful - and even better, it has a twin! There are some great ideas in the car and it looks absolutely fantastic. Any Camry that can own the WRX's, Evo's etc is wicked :D You've given me a lot of ideas; in particular now I'm wondering how tinted tails & headlights would go on Gold! How were they done?

The lip kit looks fantastic also, as does the strut with Camry embossed into it. Best of luck with all the future plans ;)

i'm gonna upset plenty of aurion owners. I think the camry looks hotter modified. i love the smaller front lights, and the tail looks the same.

but hey, all good for the toyota name

whitestivo

hahaha yeh bro thats wat I was thinkin, I was bout to get a Aurion ZR6 but didnt for that reason LoL

Sorry Aurion fellas dont mean no disrespect :D I dont want no trouble, you guys will rip me in your V6 anyways LoL

Wow, your car is great mate! Looks and power to boot! You are one of the few people who have put words into action. Ie Many say they will do this sort of thing, but never come close or realise the amount of stuff involved, and for that alone you deserve a lot of respect in my book! Keep up the good work

Thank you guys for the comments.

I really do have to thank Gene. He was the innovator, and I do wish he can go to Australia and start turboing cars lol.

The tinted headlights are quite easy. You just bake the headlights in an oven and pry it open. Primer twice. Paint twice. Clearcoat three times :)

Taillights are a PAIN IN THE *****. You need a heatgun/hair dryer. Then you have to basically melt the vinyl/tint onto the taillight... Not fun.

Wait two weeks. I have a surprise for you guys :)

Dude your gauge setup is bloody awesome, fits in so nicely with the rest of the car.!

Thanks! I got a few pms regarding my gauges lol.

Here's a teaser for you guys... BMW M3 Laguna Seca Blue with a blacked out roof... I'll have the car back early next week :)

Paulsteaser1.jpg

Paulsteaser2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dig the consistently understated looks of this car - definitely some fat Camrys and Aurions starting to grace these pages. Goes to show you don't need much to make a great looking car. Simple aero, nice wheels, right height. Loved the menacing black theme but the new paint should look good too.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...
31 minutes ago, Youngster708 said:

Princess peach. I saw your post on TN. I was wondering can I get the specs on the manifold used on the v6 Camry?

PrincessPeach has not been active here since October 2012, you may not get a reply.