03 Kluger grande tyre pressure

Tony Kluger 03 Grande

Hi Guys...

I owned 03 Kluger grande.

Just wanting to know what's the best tyre pressure i should use on my 4 tyres.....tyre size is 225-65-17..

I offten used for normal road driving(60 zone and 80 zone only), no off road. current pressure is 34psi on all 4 tyres, and i returned about 13.5l/100km on shell vpower.

Is this the best tyre pressure i should use or i should bring it up to 40psi.

Hi Guys...

I owned 03 Kluger grande.

Just wanting to know what's the best tyre pressure i should use on my 4 tyres.....tyre size is 225-65-17..

I offten used for normal road driving(60 zone and 80 zone only), no off road. current pressure is 34psi on all 4 tyres, and i returned about 13.5l/100km on shell vpower.

Is this the best tyre pressure i should use or i should bring it up to 40psi.

My KX-S is running at 40PSI, with 11l/100km - freeway driving!

I just pump my tyre to 40psi and driven for about 100km, from cranbourne to city and back.

and the tyre is realy bummpy... it registered every little bump on the road.. even a tiny rock on the road. which hassellllll my wift alot..

the good things is that i;m not getting 10.4l/100. which is very good.. because it;s all princess hwy all the way.. not freeway..

well now we are back to 34psi.. and now we all enjoy a the confortable smooooth ride... really feel the big different... as a luxury car...

BUT we have to pay the price of the extra 3 litre of vpower

Hi Tony,

When you say you felt every lil bump, what is as noticeable to your passenger or only to yourself being the driver?

Have you considered fine tuning the pressure and going 36 then 38? I'd be curious about your results. I guess the only problem would be keeping the other variables the same, ie. distance, acceleration etc...

Ps. Has anyone ever mentioned using a different pressure for the front tyres vs the rear tyres. ie. 38 i the front and 36 rear? Any changes??

Happy Klugering!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Tony,

When you say you felt every lil bump, what is as noticeable to your passenger or only to yourself being the driver?

Have you considered fine tuning the pressure and going 36 then 38? I'd be curious about your results. I guess the only problem would be keeping the other variables the same, ie. distance, acceleration etc...

Ps. Has anyone ever mentioned using a different pressure for the front tyres vs the rear tyres. ie. 38 i the front and 36 rear? Any changes??

Happy Klugering!

Hi...

I been using different pressure in my kluger... 38 front and 34 rear...

and the finding is execellent.....

its not as bummpy as it used to and still gives me good fuel... return 12.2L/100km.. and it;s all 60 zone driving..

also the tyre noice is very low.. not as noissy as when i had 38 in all four tyres..