2009 Melbourne Annual Meet

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic pictures - I'm just re-living it all, what a fantastic weekend!! Am just waiting on Photobucket to upload my Cruise pics and then I'll post some up too :D

and to think that all of those were taken with my phone ;)

I had a fantastic time everyone, and let's hope we can make next year's even BIGGER :D... at least there will be 1 more car there next year ;)

Evo

Okay - picture time!!! I've just picked out a few of the best, if you want to see all 74 of them (:o!) then here is the link to the album: http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn239/T...ow%20N%20Shine/ I'll try and show a few different ones to what's already been posted up.

100_1123.jpg

100_1128.jpg

100_1132.jpg

100_1133.jpg

100_1135.jpg

100_1136.jpg

100_1138.jpg

Edited by Tash

And last but certainly not least here are some photos of the cruise :)

100_1189.jpg

Okay so this one technically is before the cruise, but I just had to share it cos I think the Cam is looking awesome. Who says getting to places early doesn't pay off??

100_1191.jpg

100_1195.jpg

100_1193.jpg

100_1198.jpg

100_1201.jpg

100_1203.jpg

100_1206.jpg

Sorry I wasn't the best at taking them through my windscreen.

great photos Evan & Tash they look heaps better than mine :rolleyes: ,good work keep em coming...

Heheh not at all, I really enjoyed yours too :D I think between all of us that had camera's there'll be heaps of fantastic shots and all the cars covered. Am really looking forward to more freeway/cruise shots and Pete's shots; he posted on Auscam that he didn't have his cables with him so won't have his photos up until this weekend.

Just sooooo many good looking cars on both days! Loved your pics too Evan, god those N95's take great snaps.

Edit: Hahahah Vinh - do I get more points cos it's a manual?? :P

Edited by Tash

Great shots Tash, they all came out really nice. I especially like the shot of your camry out the front of the Toyota Head Office

Thanks Matt :D That was a really nice surprise when I uploaded the photos onto the laptop. For a couple of years old 5MP Kodak (its about twice the thickness of digital camera's these days) it takes some really great shots. I love the couple of photos of your 'Rolla I got though, the Aurora Gold decision really was a good one, it looks fantastic.

Bonus points goes to you for the shot of the white ZRE! :P :P

Hahahah I thought you would like that one!! It did look very good rolling past and I had fun shadowing you through the curves, the Camry was snapping at your heels ;)

Am looking forward to Zoran's photos/video footage, I know he took a shot my my car and the others behind when we were stopped at some lights on a slope, think it might have been in Lilydale. Plus I want to see that vid of him spinning it up through the grass & mud :D

Bonus points goes to you for the shot of the white ZRE! :P :P

Hahahah I thought you would like that one!! It did look very good rolling past and I had fun shadowing you through the curves, the Camry was snapping at your heels ;)

Am looking forward to Zoran's photos/video footage, I know he took a shot my my car and the others behind when we were stopped at some lights on a slope, think it might have been in Lilydale. Plus I want to see that vid of him spinning it up through the grass & mud :D

I got a special preview of Zoran's video footage and it was totally awesome! You guys are gonna love it! :D