AUX input mod - PM's sent to DJKOR regarding this mod will go unanswered.

shane_85

10 minutes ago, Mallabullaergo said:

Just check the post I just put up in case you didn't get to see it,

It is the white port on the right with the yellow, orange and pink cable you will remove and replace with the plug from the gta kit :)

Awesome. So I just plug the existing one out and put the gta in. But still confusing the existing one for what fucntion though 😐. It would be great if the gta kit come with the Y cable 🙁

6 minutes ago, Mmai143 said:

Awesome. So I just plug the existing one out and put the gta in. But still confusing the existing one for what fucntion though 😐. It would be great if the gta kit come with the Y cable 🙁

Exactly, super easy trust me.

Haha I think you should go to the link I sent you and read up on it abit, when you select the sat nav version for the gta kit it comes with a splitter Y cable.

Let me know if you have any more questions :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/25/2017 at 2:59 PM, Mallabullaergo said:

All good Mike, let me know if you have any dramas :)

hi Malla .

How are you?

I was so busy recently. Today im going to order the gta kit, but i just realisedon my navigation unit, it doesnt have to aux button, so how do I turn it to auxiliary mod when the gta kit been installed. Im wondering about that.

48 minutes ago, Mmai143 said:

hi Malla .

How are you?

I was so busy recently. Today im going to order the gta kit, but i just realisedon my navigation unit, it doesnt have to aux button, so how do I turn it to auxiliary mod when the gta kit been installed. Im wondering about that.

Hi mate,

Good thanks, yourself?

Super easy, so basically once it is plugged in it will work under the cd function. At the moment you will have FM, AM, CD, etc. Basically once the device is plugged in it will create a second CD mode a function under 'CD changer'. Basically adds a second CD changer to your previous CD changer but instead of different CD's it will be playlists, but I don't use that I just select which songs I want on my phone. So now you will have FM, AM, CD changer 1 (normal CD's) and CD changer 2 (you access this by clicking CD twice, and this will be your Aux/usb in) and to switch back to FM or something you just push FM for example. Hopefully you will see this in the video below. In the picture is just the iPhone dock connector and the auxiliary with a lightning adapter because it's an iPhone 7.

IMG_1146.HEIC

IMG_1147.MOV

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 6:54 PM, Mallabullaergo said:

Hi mate,

Good thanks, yourself?

Super easy, so basically once it is plugged in it will work under the cd function. At the moment you will have FM, AM, CD, etc. Basically once the device is plugged in it will create a second CD mode a function under 'CD changer'. Basically adds a second CD changer to your previous CD changer but instead of different CD's it will be playlists, but I don't use that I just select which songs I want on my phone. So now you will have FM, AM, CD changer 1 (normal CD's) and CD changer 2 (you access this by clicking CD twice, and this will be your Aux/usb in) and to switch back to FM or something you just push FM for example. Hopefully you will see this in the video below. In the picture is just the iPhone dock connector and the auxiliary with a lightning adapter because it's an iPhone 7.

IMG_1146.HEIC

IMG_1147.MOV

Hi Malla

It been installed succesfully today on my zr6.

Nice and easy.

Thanks a lot for your help, couldnt done it without help from you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Created an Account today just to say thanks, works a charm.

I already had a Parrot CK3000 for hands free, so now i just needed a music source. CK3000 has a remote button that lets you access siri and voice commands   ( play music, next, back, shuffle etc...)

Took a slightly different approach and made it permanent by soldering directly to the board. (mainly because i was to lazy to go out and purchase the pins for the plugs, and because i can solder)

any way it works really well and its been about 7 years since I've been able to play music in the car so thank you very much.

• 1 year later...

Any of the people who have performed this aux in mod have any longevity issues. I've been keeping an eye on the thread and finally thinking of biting the bullet and getting it done, getting sick of fm transmitter bluetooth noise. Anyone who has done it successfully or can refer me to someone who can do it? Based Southeast Melbourne.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 12:11 PM, teknix said:

Any of the people who have performed this aux in mod have any longevity issues. I've been keeping an eye on the thread and finally thinking of biting the bullet and getting it done, getting sick of fm transmitter bluetooth noise. Anyone who has done it successfully or can refer me to someone who can do it? Based Southeast Melbourne.

I found a plug and play cable last year like the pic. It cost me around $15 include shipping from China.
The only cons is that you will lose steering wheel control as the connector of it goes in where the steering wheel control cable plugged in(as for my 08 Touring model). I'm sure it can be done with control buttons available, but I decided been lazy .
Everything works great apart from that.
Shoot me a message if you need detail

TB29i8Yh.hnpuFjSZFpXXcpuXXa_!!100454942.jpg_400x400.jpg

• 2 years later...
On 3/24/2017 at 1:02 PM, Mmai143 said:

Hi everyone. 

How are you guys going?

Look like this thread been for awhile without any update. 

Can anyone recommend which cable should I get on eBay or somewhere to fit into my aurion zr6 2007 sat nav. As on those photos you can see that all my ports been plugged  so is there anyway to get something to plug in or ?

Really dead from this head unit 😐

IMG_1135.JPG

IMG_1136.JPG

I am looking for camera connections and steering wires connection if anyone can help please 

1 minute ago, Sajed said:

I am looking for camera connections and steering wires connection if anyone can help please 

On 3/24/2017 at 1:02 PM, Mmai143 said:

Hi everyone. 

How are you guys going?

Look like this thread been for awhile without any update. 

Can anyone recommend which cable should I get on eBay or somewhere to fit into my aurion zr6 2007 sat nav. As on those photos you can see that all my ports been plugged  so is there anyway to get something to plug in or ?

Really dead from this head unit 😐

IMG_1135.JPG

IMG_1136.JPG

Guys need help to find reverse camera connection and steering wires connection for camry 2008 glx, if anyone can help please