GB: Aurion Parts

VF-X

Hey Guys. Dream comes true. I'll need to start taking payment from you people. Please do this ASAP so I can complete the task! Anw, Please list your e-mail so I can tell you guys how much to pay. Those of you who had the excels from before, the price is still the same. However, the final number of people is different, hence the shipping cost is also different. So Again, List ur e-mail people!!

1. SecaBoy [Hybrid Rear Lights]

2. Stedyedy [DuckTail + Camry VIP2 Grill]

3. -DAvo [ Lexus VIP Grill + DuckTail]

4. Ingres [Roof Spoiler, VIP2 Grill, Eyelid, LED Brake Light for Back Bumper]

5. Hidden Taco [Lexus VIP Grill]

6. 51DER [ Roof Spoiler , Lexus VIP Grill, Rear Ducktail ]

7. Alphamox [ Roof Spoiler , Lexus VIP Grill, Rear Ducktail ]

Thanks!!

Edited by VF-X

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ash. Guess who's going to have hybrid tail lights in Brisbane first?

:lol: :lol: :P

Edit: But considering that for stuff like this, time never really bothers you, this statement isn't as fun as I'd like it to be.

hey daryl... no idea what you're talking about man... haha seriously, who else is getting the lights?

Damn... I should have kept my mouth shut :lol:

The answer is on the forums here though.

Im worried with alphamox.. He hasn't been in the forum for the past 4 days.. Any1 can reach him somehow?

Sorry dude,

I have no access to internet at my work because my boss prevents the use of it and does random checks to see if there have been any unusual net useage. Just want to let you guys know that I'm here and I'm willing to pay...

bah... daryl.. im too lazy to go searching... :lol:

i think i'm the only black aurion on the forums in brisbane thats a regular though... so i'll still be unique-ish.. :lol:

That's alright. You can save the effort. I hear that this guy will be out doing a Nebo run tomorrow though so you should see him there.

Guys.. Bit of an update. I got evrything you guys need. I just need the invoice to be sent to my paypal. I got the amount you guys owed in Thai baht, not sure in Aussie $, since I don't know which rate paypal will be using to pay the supplier.

Anw, just to let you know. I'm informed that there might be custom charges when the good come to Australia. I'll distribute the charges according to the items amongst you guys, it'd be unfair to charge evry1 the same..

And the good news is, I got evry1's e-mail. Thanks for the quick reply people.. As soon as it's ready, I'll send an e-mail to each of you with all the Info included.

Here's the final list of people

8. Mikka [Ducktail , Eyelid]

9. Fiddy [Didn't get your confirmation through sms, so I didnt do urs. I'm still finding out on what you are after though]

Guys.. Bit of an update. I got evrything you guys need. I just need the invoice to be sent to my paypal. I got the amount you guys owed in Thai baht, not sure in Aussie $, since I don't know which rate paypal will be using to pay the supplier.

Anw, just to let you know. I'm informed that there might be custom charges when the good come to Australia. I'll distribute the charges according to the items amongst you guys, it'd be unfair to charge evry1 the same..

And the good news is, I got evry1's e-mail. Thanks for the quick reply people.. As soon as it's ready, I'll send an e-mail to each of you with all the Info included.

Here's the final list of people

8. Mikka [Ducktail , Eyelid]

9. Fiddy [Didn't get your confirmation through sms, so I didnt do urs. I'm still finding out on what you are after though]

Lol any chance you could get them to mark the package as a gift and then no GST!

would you like payment via Paypal or DD, btw i just recently found out that you can actually send money via Pay Pal as a gift and paypal doesn't deduct a fee from the money sent/

And thanks again for organising this,

Lol any chance you could get them to mark the package as a gift and then no GST!

would you like payment via Paypal or DD, btw i just recently found out that you can actually send money via Pay Pal as a gift and paypal doesn't deduct a fee from the money sent/

And thanks again for organising this,

I'd prefer DD, not familiar with receiving payments with Paypal.. So to avoid the hassle, DD. They gonna charge me through my bank anw, DD is easier.

Will try to work out the gift thingy with them. Thanks for the input

imo, just split the cost of the customs charge (if we get hit with it) on a percentage basis...

so the customs charge is usually a % of the value of the goods...

therefore, just use that percentage and apply it to the value of each persons order and that way its fair..

also, do we pay you separately for the cost of shipping within australia once the goods are here?

imo, just split the cost of the customs charge (if we get hit with it) on a percentage basis...

so the customs charge is usually a % of the value of the goods...

therefore, just use that percentage and apply it to the value of each persons order and that way its fair..

also, do we pay you separately for the cost of shipping within australia once the goods are here?

Ya agree with Ash... i think using percentage will be fairer in the event that we are taxed by the customs..

As for interstate shipping, i think we can consolidate and send to one person in each place to save ourselves some money.. Ash u can either head the brisbane side or i can .. no worries..

Edited by Ingres

yeah, i dont mind getting the brisbane lot... but it'll probably arrive while i'm overseas...

so maybe its better if you get them...

V: thats why i keep pushing for the response... i just wanna know how much to pay you before i leave for overseas... i dont want to leave and then not be able to pay you cause i have no internet... :(

For the customs, yea i meant by that % basis. Im not sure, coz usually item that will get custom is item that's worth above $1,000. Will get to you on that later.

As for now, Im gettin slow reply from the Rstyle Racing. So here's what I will do. I'll take few exchange rates from different sources, and average it. With this scenario, I'll either have excess / insufficient funds. Any excess, i'll return it to u guys or i can use it for the postage to each interstate. If it's insufficient, you guys can pay me for the rest.

I'll calculate it sometime tomorrow and you guys should receive it by weekend.

And yes, I'll have some1 on behalf for each state to receive the items from here. Therefore, you guys can save some of the money.

I don't know about everyone else, but I was expecting you to round it up to the nearest $X5 and if you end up pocketing a little then who really cares. Thanks for all the effort you have gone to, it isn't easy to organise a group buy with so many different products.

yeah, i dont mind getting the brisbane lot... but it'll probably arrive while i'm overseas...

so maybe its better if you get them...

V: thats why i keep pushing for the response... i just wanna know how much to pay you before i leave for overseas... i dont want to leave and then not be able to pay you cause i have no internet... :(

Ash, don't worry.. if you are away, i can pay for you first then u can pay me when u collect the lights from me..

I don't know about everyone else, but I was expecting you to round it up to the nearest $X5 and if you end up pocketing a little then who really cares. Thanks for all the effort you have gone to, it isn't easy to organise a group buy with so many different products.

Ya, HT is rite, organising a GB is never easy... Vick, don't worry too much about customs and exchange rate.. the guys are reasonable here, if after we paid and u find that it is off by a fair bit.. u can always tell us again and we can pay u the difference.. Go For It VICK, i bet alot of them are eagerly waiting for the grills and such for a long long time.. hahah..

Edited by Ingres