GB: Aurion Parts

VF-X

FYI, Im not taking a single penny for this GB. Cause I know how it feels to want some mods but can't really get ur hands on em. Just wanna help ya all and contribute to the forum. After all, the forum and the people inside has been a great deal in help and knowledge. Im happy to do this in my spare time and if there's a 2nd chance to organize this GB, I'm more than happy to do em again.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ingres: thanks mate, thats really nice of you... but lets hope it doesnt come to that... :)

ht: yeah, i'm with you on this one... a group buy is not an easy thing to organise when the product is the same, let alone when there are 20 different products!!

V: as ingres said... if it turns out to be more, then let us know and we'll fix it up... :)

Here's the final list of people

1. SecaBoy [Hybrid Rear Lights]

2. Stedyedy [DuckTail + Camry VIP2 Grill]

3. -DAvo [ Lexus VIP Grill + DuckTail]

4. Ingres [Roof Spoiler, VIP2 Grill, Eyelid, LED Brake Light for Back Bumper]

5. Hidden Taco [Lexus VIP Grill]

6. 51DER [ Roof Spoiler , Lexus VIP Grill, Rear Ducktail ]

7. Alphamox [ Roof Spoiler , Lexus VIP Grill, Rear Ducktail ]

8. Mikka [Ducktail , Eyelid]

9. ZZRR8 [TRD Grill V1]

People... You guys have a PM / E-mail!!!

Note: The last number at the end of total is the shipping cost. Sorry, forgot to add the description..

Thanks people

1. SecaBoy PAID

2. Stedyedy PAID

3. -DAvo PAID

4. Ingres PAID

5. Hidden Taco PAID

6. 51DER PAID

7. Alphamox -

8. Mikka PAID

9. ZZRR8 PAID

Edited by VF-X

1. SecaBoy PAID

2. Stedyedy PAID

3. -DAvo PAID

4. Ingres PAID

5. Hidden Taco PAID

6. 51DER PAID

7. Alphamox -

8. Mikka PAID

9. ZZRR8 PAID

Texted Alphamox 2 / 3 times, but never got reply. From the logical thinking of 'who would check his e-mail more than his mobile' thingy, I didn't bother to e-mail him. So I'm gonna pay his part for you guys to get the items to be shipped. Yay! :lol: . I'll finish the payment sometime early next week.

Keep you posted.

Texted Alphamox 2 / 3 times, but never got reply. From the logical thinking of 'who would check his e-mail more than his mobile' thingy, I didn't bother to e-mail him. So I'm gonna pay his part for you guys to get the items to be shipped. Yay! :lol: . I'll finish the payment sometime early next week.

Keep you posted.

Vick, i think u should be able to sell it easily if Alphamox didn't end up getting the items he wanted.. there should be a few in the forum who is still interested in the items.. thanks for the arrangement mate.. :clap:

I dcided to pay Alphamox's items first so this GB could go on. Unfortunately, the one I contacted with has been busy and today, she just e-mailed me to spare her another day or 2 coz this day, she needs to go hospital. She sent me e-mail from her Blackberry. So wishin her all the best and hope u guys can just be as patient..

huh?

I didnt quite understand that. Is Alphamox not well? if so, I hope all the best Alphamox.

Where is my grill? naaaaaaaaaaaaa kidding. Is there any expected ETA on them?

Thanks for this Vick.

i think he meant the girl from r styles Jeff.. :lol:

& that Alpha is lagging with payments

HAHAHA. Now that I read it again I think you are right. :lol:

Fck.. I'm pretty sure I wrote 'the Thai side I've been in contacting with'.. Anw... My bad brooooss...

Jeff, If you're that keen, I'll lend you my grill.. I dare you to put em straight away.. LoL!

Fck.. I'm pretty sure I wrote 'the Thai side I've been in contacting with'.. Anw... My bad brooooss...

Jeff, If you're that keen, I'll lend you my grill.. I dare you to put em straight away.. LoL!

HAHAHA. I'm not keen at all, the longer it takes to come in the better. and please don't dare me, you know I will get in trouble from the missus. This week alone I spent so much, 5 pairs of shoes, 300 bonbonerie cookie cutters and boxes, 150 wedding invites. How can I justify spending money on a grill when this wedding is going to be more expensive than a FT-86?

thats exactly how you justify it... "i'm spending all this money on the wedding to marry you, the love of my life. i just wanna spend a couple of hundred bucks on the car that will be OUR car. i'm doing this for US, so our car looks the best."

:lol:

lemme know how that one goes down... :P hahaha