Rough cost of replacement bumper?

tbriggs

Hi folks,

My recently acquired sportivo sx has a few marks and chips on the lower half of the front bumper, near one of the fog lights. Any idea on roughly how much a replacement would cost from a dealer? I just want to get a ball park idea because down here in canberra dealers (generally) really rip us off. I'd be happy to get it done in sydney if it's better up there.

Now that I think about it, is the bumper all one piece or can the lower part be replaced seperately?

Thanks for any info!

Tristan

Edited by tbriggs

Just call up a few spare parts departments both locally and interstate. When you enquire for the spare parts, there shouldn't be much variation on the retail price of them. If you even know the right people, you can save a bit of coin by getting them at their listed price. Either way, when you call up, here are the part numbers:

52119-06934 COVER, FRONT BUMPER (This is just the bumper, no skirt, no grill, no number plate holder, etc)

76851-06904 COVER, FRONT SPOILER (This is the skirt that attaches to the bumper. Does not contain all the pieces to attach it to the bumper)

Thank you very much for the part info. Do you happen to know the part numbers for the side skirts?

Odd name, but these are the side skirts:

75851-06907 MOULDING, ROCKER PANEL, RH

75852-06907 MOULDING, ROCKER PANEL, LH

Skirts only, no mounting hardware.

Just on a side note.......

I've only been around this forum now for a few weeks, but have noticed that if there's a question regarding an Aurion, it's DJKOR that has the answer, all the time :toast:

Are you just really, really, really into Aurions or do you by chance work for Toyota ?

Just wondering, is good to have people in the know on forums such as this :clap:

Steve

Hi folks,

My recently acquired sportivo sx has a few marks and chips on the lower half of the front bumper, near one of the fog lights. Any idea on roughly how much a replacement would cost from a dealer? I just want to get a ball park idea because down here in canberra dealers (generally) really rip us off. I'd be happy to get it done in sydney if it's better up there.

Now that I think about it, is the bumper all one piece or can the lower part be replaced seperately?

Thanks for any info!

Tristan

This post has been edited by tbriggs: Today, 02:14 PM

The bottom spoiler skirt section is completely separate to that of the main bumper, so yes it can be bought separate if that’s the only piece that is ruined, it costs peanuts i can’t remember how much but its less than $150.00 i'll check the exact price for you tomorrow and then depending on the colour of your car the only other thing you will need is either the black or grey protector strips that seal the two sections together making them "waterproof"

Just on a side note.......

I've only been around this forum now for a few weeks, but have noticed that if there's a question regarding an Aurion, it's DJKOR that has the answer, all the time :toast:

Are you just really, really, really into Aurions or do you by chance work for Toyota ?

Just wondering, is good to have people in the know on forums such as this :clap:

Steve

Nobody loves an Aurion more. :)

Does'nt matter what time I come online, day or night, Daryl seems to be here. I don't think he sleeps. I think he's just fueled by the sheer awesomeness of his car. :P

Back on topic... Tristan, why are you replacing your bumper for the sake of some marks and chips? Surely it would be cheaper and easier to get a respray?

Edited by Paradigm

Back on topic... Tristan, why are you replacing your bumper for the sake of some marks and chips? Surely it would be cheaper and easier to get a respray?

Depends on how serious some of the stone chips are. My Sportivo was pitted with them when I was considering a re-spray. But it also looked like it may retain the little dents even if it was to be re-sprayed. Sometimes replacement is the only way to go.

Does'nt matter what time I come online, day or night, Daryl seems to be here. I don't think he sleeps. I think he's just fueled by the sheer awesomeness of his car. :P

Yeah probably, I am just going to check out both options :)

Paradigm, on 13 April 2010 - 12:30 AM, said:

mr_grumble2010, on 12 April 2010 - 05:05 PM, said:

I've only been around this forum now for a few weeks, but have noticed that if there's a question regarding an Aurion, it's DJKOR that has the answer, all the time

Does'nt matter what time I come online, day or night, Daryl seems to be here. I don't think he sleeps. I think he's just fueled by the sheer awesomeness of his car.

Yeah probably, I am just going to check out both options

Hey Guys, Because you can get new bumpers fairly cheap most Bodyworks choose to replace bumpers on Camry/Aurion as it makes near as makes no difference inprice for them to try and smooth out old pitted, scratched bumpers then prep and respray as it is to unwrap new ones and prep and respray :)but yeah really depends on how bad your bar is.

Anyhow i have got the part numbers and RRP prices of the Aurion bumper/spoiler.

Front Bumper Cover - 52119-06933 $244.40

Front Spoiler Cover - 76851-06904 $139.70

Spoiler Protector Mould LH & RH - 76877-8Y002** $6.82 each

** Denotes Colour Code (Either Grey(C0) or Black)

Hope this helps!

Matt.

• 3 years later...

Paradigm, on 13 April 2010 - 12:30 AM, said:

mr_grumble2010, on 12 April 2010 - 05:05 PM, said:

I've only been around this forum now for a few weeks, but have noticed that if there's a question regarding an Aurion, it's DJKOR that has the answer, all the time

Does'nt matter what time I come online, day or night, Daryl seems to be here. I don't think he sleeps. I think he's just fueled by the sheer awesomeness of his car.

Yeah probably, I am just going to check out both options

Hey Guys, Because you can get new bumpers fairly cheap most Bodyworks choose to replace bumpers on Camry/Aurion as it makes near as makes no difference inprice for them to try and smooth out old pitted, scratched bumpers then prep and respray as it is to unwrap new ones and prep and respray :)but yeah really depends on how bad your bar is.

Anyhow i have got the part numbers and RRP prices of the Aurion bumper/spoiler.

Front Bumper Cover - 52119-06933 $244.40

Front Spoiler Cover - 76851-06904 $139.70

Spoiler Protector Mould LH & RH - 76877-8Y002** $6.82 each

** Denotes Colour Code (Either Grey(C0) or Black)

Hope this helps!

Matt.

Hey Matt,

digging an old thread but would you happen to know the prices for a rear bar and a rear bumper lip for an pre facelift sportivo? or the part numbers?

Thanks heaps