c-one wing tips, aftermarket grill and eyelids

Kenshin X

Hey guys, i've just been to Cyber Century in Springvale and they got some pretty cool stuff there.

I was thinking of setting up a group buy for C-one wing tips for prefacelift/facelift models for the interested ;)

other items of interest are TRD style front grills and eyelids (aftermarket ones)

also i can post at buyers expense

Buyers :)

1. JDMwhore - grill + eyelids + pre-facelift wing tips COD

2. young. - wing tips (facelift) PAID

3. Kenshin X - wing tips (pre-facelift) PAID

4. Mark2zz - wing tips (facelift)PAID

5. hAmZ - wingtips (facelift) + grill + eyelids (pre-facelift) PAID

6. BlackSheep - Grill + eyelids (pre-facelift) PAID

Price (final): GRILL + EYELIDS (pre-facelift models only), $110

WINGTIPS (genuine c-one in box and screws + instructions included)

BOTH FACELIFT AND PRE-FACELIFT MODELS AVAILABLE, $130 pair

note: these come in unpainted

Cheers :)

post-14801-127131737677_thumb.jpg

post-14801-127131738617_thumb.jpgpost-14801-127174879521_thumb.jpg

post-14801-127131757968_thumb.jpg

post-14801-127131757355_thumb.jpg

Following Northy's template to simplify things:

Item: Genuine C-one wingtips, Aftermarket Grill and eyelids

Part Number: CA7601-NE121 (pre-facelift wing tip), CA7601-NE122 (facelift wing tip)

Aftermarket type Grill and Eyelids (pre-facelift models ONLY)

Suits Vehicle Make: Toyota

Suits Vehicle Model: Corolla ZZE122, ZZE123

Suits Vehicle Year: 03-05

Est Cost for Item in AUD $: wingtips $130, Grill + Eyelids = $110,

(Price updated as of 28/04/10)

Exact Date order will be placed: 5th May 2010

Est. Price for Postage to Interstate: 20 to 40 dollars (depending on the size of the box etc.)

Est Time for items to arrive: 3-5 business days

:clap: THIS GROUP BUY NOW HAS MODERATOR APPROVAL - SB :clap:

Edited by Kenshin X

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i would like to give u sum advice b4 buyin due to the fact that i have sum of em on my car from them...

1. i got the c-one wingtip but im not sure if it is the real one since mine is starting to crack abit(tiny bit) on the edge near the glass.

2. i got the grille and it is really fragile soo becareful, i broke a little knob at the edge (when fitting it on with no force at all!) when i first bought one and ask him to replace me another one i rkon this is the replica of trd grille

3.well eyelid is fine no biggie here.

hope that helps

hey, i would like to give u sum advice b4 buyin due to the fact that i have sum of em on my car from them...

1. i got the c-one wingtip but im not sure if it is the real one since mine is starting to crack abit(tiny bit) on the edge near the glass.

2. i got the grille and it is really fragile soo becareful, i broke a little knob at the edge (when fitting it on with no force at all!) when i first bought one and ask him to replace me another one i rkon this is the replica of trd grille

3.well eyelid is fine no biggie here.

hope that helps

hey tru-star, thanks for the advice :)

btw, when u attached it to your car i assumed u moulded them in? because mine had a few splits on the edge of the screw to the edge of the wingtip as well. i brought them to the body shop and he said its no big deal becuz he can fibre over it and mask it :)

with the grill and the eyelids, i bought them from there too. i fastened them in but up to this day i haven't have problems with it... maybe a faulty batch?

ringing them tomorrow to ask for prices as they don't open today.

cheers everyone

yeah my wingtips was eventually molded, at first it did not just a bolt on and then eventually sum cracking occur now its being molded(looks waybetta and more solid when waxing or cleaning it..

I might make the trip down to springvale next weekend just to check this out, I've had bad experiences with CC though, but this was from the footscray store.

It's worth making the trip to Springvale though, some awesome food there lol :)

yeah my wingtips was eventually molded, at first it did not just a bolt on and then eventually sum cracking occur now its being molded(looks waybetta and more solid when waxing or cleaning it..

IMO moulded wingtips if done properly shouldn't crack, i'm sure when u moulded it, it became invisible =)

that means ur in goz?

yeah springvale store was slightly cleaner and slightly less dodgy than the footscray one. i asked him whether he was going to open one in the western suburbs. he said yes and was looking around sunshine area to open it. nice and close to where i am :D

i believe the guy i talked to wasn't the owner but he was nice and helpful.

come on guys! anyone else??? sexii wing tips :P

Hi mate. I don't have a pic but I can send u a pic on what it looks liKe on my car. Pm ur email to me and I will get back to u asap. As for prce I will find out tomr they were closed today.

This only fits the pre-facelift?

Aren't all the spoilers the same?

If they are different, are they able to throw in the facelift spoiler wingtips in the mix?

im pretty sure they are different, there are c-ones online that are being sold and he has the listing for both prefacelift and facelifts. i'm gonna ring them in the next hour or so to ask

cheers

=)

EDIT: TRD STYLE GRILL (aftermarket), $100ea

EYELIDS (pre-facelift models only), $35 pair

GRILL + EYELIDS, $110

WINGTIPS (genuine c-one in box and screws + instructions included)

BOTH FACELIFT AND PRE-FACELIFT MODELS AVAILABLE, ~$130 pair

note: these come in unpainted, they only have eyelids for pre-facelift models only, sorry facelift guys, might try to get c-ones....

Cheers

If that's the condition,

Genuine C-One wingtips for facelift Corollas @ $130/PP

Then I'm in! :yahoo:

1. Young

Awesome! :clap: though IMO, i think the wingtips doesn't matter, cuz i've tried both on my spoiler and if you mould them in, they don't show the gaps, even the correct one for my pre-facelift did not fit perfectly... :blink:

UPDATE: just got a phone call from them and the guy said that 130 is the best they can do for the wingtips, considering other websites, this one is the cheapest i could find!

more interested? thats 3!

1. Kenshin X

2. JDMwhore

3. young.

Kenshin, is there anyway to get the product within 2 weeks?

Mate is going to Melbourne on business. He could send someone to pick it up for me.

Don't really trust the mailing services. :angry:

Thanks.

Kenshin, is there anyway to get the product within 2 weeks?

Mate is going to Melbourne on business. He could send someone to pick it up for me.

Don't really trust the mailing services. :angry:

Thanks.

pm sent :)

cant get eyelids for facelift models? casue ide be keen as mustard.

yeah sorry mate, i can't get them from that store, might have to get them from nengun if i can't find out until then :(

mine moulded in... I wasn't 100% happy with the result as the wingtips looks like they've been added on still after seeing kolourhero's moulded in. Paid the guy 250 bucks far out. Didn't wanna be a bitch about it so i paid it.

Maybe it was partly my fault as i didn't tell him what i wanted exactly. Just told him to mould it on the spoiler... <_<

Anyways, you guys be the judge!

post-14801-127142204856_thumb.jpgpost-14801-12714220588_thumb.jpgpost-14801-12714220675_thumb.jpgpost-14801-127142207783_thumb.jpg