I want to view the site in full mode not mobile mode

Silver-Aurion

I hate it how I do not get to choose for the full site or mobile site for TOCA. Can we please get this sorted out? I really dislike the mobile version of this start.

hell yes.

I hate the mobile version of this site.

Are you using Opera? I don't know how the iPhone handles is, but on my WinMo HTC, I could use Opera to view TOCAU in it's non-mobile layout. Opera was also pretty friendly to use.

Still, I think to fix this problem, you should upgrade to an Xperia X10. F*** I love this phone. It's actually really clear to read at this zoom level. The camera just doesn't show it:

dsc05922t.jpg

PRAISE THE LORD.

Didn't know there was an Opera broswer for the iPhone.

Problem solvered!

+1 to this! Saw this thread just before and whipped out the iPhone and downloaded Opera, sooooooo much better!!

PRAISE THE LORD.

Didn't know there was an Opera broswer for the iPhone.

Problem solvered!

+1 to this! Saw this thread just before and whipped out the iPhone and downloaded Opera, sooooooo much better!!

+2 omfg, i hate the safari version! cant even send pms! :angry:

Yeah, I've been using Opera to view the full site, but I don't really like using Opera for this site with the main reason is that Opera does not have auto correction and that sometimes the site on Opera runs a little funny.

No one likes the mobile version so far from what I read, can't the mod's or admins just get rid of it completely or at least give us the choice to use it or not?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Id like to bring up "tapatalk". Its an iphone app that i use for 2 other forums and its amazing. I think they have a blackberry and android version too. I think this option should be looked into at least. Please :)

• 2 months later...

Oh man, I HOPE they fix this and give us the ability to view the site on the full version on Safari for iPhone. :(

Well... it can be fixed... but when is going to be the question. But then if you disable mobile view completely, then there may be some out there who prefer it, and you then disadvantage them. You sure there is no link at the bottom of it all that enables you to switch to full view?

Oh man, I HOPE they fix this and give us the ability to view the site on the full version on Safari for iPhone. :(

you can view it in safari on your iphone... if you are jailbroken