whiteline Rear Stabilizer Sway Bar Corolla ZZE

dezzymun

Hey Dez,

Not sure if you noticed or not but i was actually after a front strut bar mate, not a rear sway.... (thought you pm'd re strut, guess not), so i wont be in on this.

Good luck though mate :)

Hi kenneth, Yes, i just got a pm from xoom and he's given the OK for the EOI ONLY! Im happy with that as im still in the early stages of this group buy. If it happens to go any further i will update him on it. And transferrring money can be decided on xoom or on you guys.

Dude i got a price off Autobarn from a bloke i know and was told $219 for the Whiteline Rear Sway bar and thats for a single unit only.

Just imagine if i asked for 10 units at a time..spiteful.gif

Also thought i would suggest this , because Autobarn is all over Australia they may be able to give a discount rate and the pickup could be arranged from our local shops this way you dont have to pay the additional shipping.

I know ppl who have worked at AB or know the system will say they are not networked but arrangements can be made.

WTF?! so ur saying it could be even cheaper?! im still doing a lil digging around to sus out the best deals i can get. If u can help that would really be appriciated!

As it stands it $219 for 1 rear sway bar .

I will have to confirm with my contact what extra discounts he is able to give.

Considering they reail for $252 i'm not too sure how much mark up there is hence how low the price can go but 1 thing is for certain , you dont have to buy 10 units to get $219 each.

The only complicated bit is shipping .. Things are simpler when everyone is in the one state but you cant help it.

So 2 things i have to confirm and get back are :

1) Will the price be cheaper than $219 (for rear Sway bar) if buying more units

2) Can the stock be transferred to other AB stores of perhaps if Whiteline can ship to 2 stores in diff states.

If i cant get the answers today then it wont the till my next day off on Tuesday.

where ever you are getting your prices for the Whiteline rear sway bar is a Joke!!

Jaderd and Myself got rear sway bar for $135ea and the front strut brace for $145ea i believe.....

I checked price with Burson , Autobarn , Pedders and Supercheap price is listed as well but no one has mentioned the prices you have mentioned.

How long ago was it purchased and where from ?

Everyone i have spoken to so far are giving the tune of $200 odd..mad.gif

Time and time again i have checked Repco for pricing and they have been the worst in town.. Cant imagine them having a big customer base with their premium prices ..

The only other places left for me to call are Auto1 and Autopro..

where ever you are getting your prices for the Whiteline rear sway bar is a Joke!!

Jaderd and Myself got rear sway bar for $135ea and the front strut brace for $145ea i believe.....

I've gotten my quotes from Autobarn Doncaster and Supercheap in Preston. If u can help with pricing as cheap as u've said that would be great.

It was 130 each for the front strut and rear sway dude.... from Bursons in Eltham.

:D

Bursons in Eltham was so cheap I got it shipped from there to here in Perth thanks to Jaderd :)

Including shipping it only came to about 160ish bucks, whereas I was getting quotes here for about 230.

:o was that group buy or single guan?

these are single prices...

well Jaderd and my self bought 2 of each together... but you'd hardly call it a group buy.

I got mine later from another Bursons in Clayton although they did hesitate with the price matching .... I finally got it at that price also.

:toast: :toast: :toast:

Hi kenneth, Yes, i just got a pm from xoom and he's given the OK for the EOI ONLY! Im happy with that as im still in the early stages of this group buy. If it happens to go any further i will update him on it. And transferrring money can be decided on xoom or on you guys.

no worries :) just making sure...

For those who are interested in the rear sway, i called bursons in eltham just then and they can do it for 130. And if ur keen on a front strut brace the guy said it would be 140. I think u can get it down a lil bit. I spoke to Julio. Im going to get a rear sway next week =]

For those who are interested in the rear sway, i called bursons in eltham just then and they can do it for 130. And if ur keen on a front strut brace the guy said it would be 140. I think u can get it down a lil bit. I spoke to Julio. Im going to get a rear sway next week =]

Cool bananas.

There you go .....

Win Win :toast:

Eltham Bursons FTW, late last year i bought one for a TOCAU member from perth, even with freight it came to 160$ or so, well under the $220++ he was quoted in perth.

should have really read post clearly shoudnt i...lol...how it going and1 working well ?

Edited by jaderd

now now Dezzy ... what about the playas in NSW ??

You are just going to gets yours ... what happened to the Group buy ?? spiteful.gif

anyway i can get a rear sway for 130 from bursons in eltham?

im from brisbane, any help much appreciated!!

anyway i can get a rear sway for 130 from bursons in eltham?

im from brisbane, any help much appreciated!!

and thanks to link Andrew posted http://www.e-go.com.au the postage wont be too much either ..

I'm sure these guys could do a pick up from the shop and then deliver to your door..

I certainly will be considering it however my 1st purchase will be the ces cai we all have queued up for ..