whiteline Rear Stabilizer Sway Bar Corolla ZZE

dezzymun

hmmm... maybe i will get those guys to pickup and deliver.

are these the correct contact details for burson eltham

22 Bridge St

Eltham 3095

Ph: (03) 9439 9401

Fax: (03) 9439 8909

i will give some burson places in brisbane a go first, see how i go

• 3 weeks later...

guys, i just rang bursons in eltham and they said that the last purchase they made with that was 2 years ago!!! :( :( :(

i said that a few people got these from your shop last last month and got it for 130 dollars and he said thats not possible WTF???????????????

btw he quoted me 215 <_<

edit: i just rang clayton bursons and they quoted me 150 but i said i can get it in eltham for 130

"130!? what are those guys doing??? ok we can do it for you for 130.

was it including GST?"

"i dunno i didn't ask them. i would think it'll have to be..."

"ok we will see what i can do for you..." :D

WOOOHOOO!!! so it IS true! well at least i dont have to travel further to eltham :P

I'm interested but I'm in Adelaide.

well i'm picking mine up tomorrow when it comes in... maybe give them a call and tell them to deliver to u?

update: far out they just rang me back and told me that the rear sway has gone up to 180 now including GST... he said it didn't go up long ago... i might ask him to sell me that price (150) since he quoted me for that before he corrected himself...

edit and update:

no good. prices have gone up 30 - 35 bucks since last month... 1 month too late :(

cheapest going price is around 180 dollars (i rang every single burson shop in victoria)

the 155 price in thier computers are the old prices and they have yet to update the price increase from whiteline

What about trade? i'll make a phone call!

U r a tradie uncle evil? Lol

I rang coburg bursons (second time) and they quoted me 155. He also added that the last one he sold was 07 LOL. But he told me that he will be able to still get it for me at tht price. No phone call as yet. Fingers crossed i can get it for that price :)

Im not a Tradie as such ( Apparently Baking is a trade ) but i have some decent people to call for these types of things, ill let you know

hey guys, i made a call today, went up to 180! gg.. im still thinking if its still worth it..

Im still on the hunt for one, but only at a decent price. Neone else still want one?

hey guys, i made a call today, went up to 180! gg.. im still thinking if its still worth it..

Im still on the hunt for one, but only at a decent price. Neone else still want one?

Will be getting one once i have paid my rego in the next 2 weeks (and paid other dues).. Not too sure if i want to pay $180 and then the postage to NSW though..

I will be seriously shopping when i have the money however .

$130 was going to be a Steal, $150 a bargain ... but ...........sad.gif

• 6 months later...

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but i've recently been searching around for one of these.

I've rang up a few Bursons and Autobarn's and other places. Prices have been anywhere between $155 and $265 from about 7 different shops.

I then rang Whiteline who said these are currently under redevelopment as the last batch they made were too short and did not fit properly. Apparently they are changing the machine that makes them so they should fit perfect.

However, there is now a wait of at least 2 months on them.

I still want to get one but will now have to wait. Once they are in i'll repost here.

I also believe that group buy discounts are not really possible and individual's will have to get the part themselves.

Anyway, $155 sounds pretty good considering Whiteline themselves sell for $252.

Edited by kewl10_mac

$155 was from Bursons in Mitcham, VIC however I believe he was just looking on his system and didn't actually call the supplier of the part. As I said, they don't have any made up yet but if you can find one, please tell.

However, if they do, it's obviously new and could have been one of the affected ones.

So maybe start this back up in March/April :D

• 2 weeks later...