[GB] ZRE152 Corolla Coilovers... Pedders + ZZE & Aurion

juvenile

We have all talked about them so now its time to buy..

PEDDERS EXTREME COILOVERS TO SUIT 07-10 ZRE152 COROLLA

I have decided on these for peace of mind mainly such as warranty and support etc..

From what I have read and heard BC can be harsh and never a perfect fit but well priced.The top Jap stuff is great(around 2k) but not for our roads(some too harsh) and at the end of the day our cars are still passenger cars... Also being imported will cause headaches with warranty claims...

PEDDERS PROS:

2yr 40000km National warranty.Any store.

Damaged or faulty is replaced not rebuilt.NOT if involved in accident ofcourse.

Fully rebuildable.

Can uprate springs when different rates become available.

Camry and Aurion owners here are happy with them.

CONS: none(i think)

Depending on numbers drive in/out will be $1700-$1800 again,depending.(Syd store)

Supply only very close to $1500 + postage for interstaters(they do not do store to store)

Now here's the thing,due to stock and demand we have a deadline sorry..So far 40 sets and thats Australia wide, next batch would be next year..

So without trying to sound rude this is NOT A EOI it is YES or NO

I will accept deposit of min $250 or more if you like MUST be made by 13th JULY so you will have till the end of July to get the rest.. I hope I covered everything... LIST ON NEXT POST... Thankyou

John

what are the chances you can include a set for an AE92sx hatch?????/

Hey Andy he is unavailable today but I will find out for sure.

What? No one's interested in coilovers?! I'm pretty sure there are more of you guys interested out there.. :P

Free bump John. If you want your car really low, harder, less roll, sitting level etc etc; consider getting these! In my opinion, king lows was a waste of time and money for me. :whistling:

• 4 months later...

Hey guys just wondering If this did go ahead and if another will happen?

Sort of did but didn't,ended up getting 4 sets from him for $1500 supplied but if we had more interest as originally thought we could've got a better price.The manager I dealt with has left unfortunately so I don't know what the new guy is like.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Which shop did you go to?

Vick: Still want coilovers?

Pedders Bankstown but the manager I dealt with is no longer there unfortunately...

Pedders Bankstown but the manager I dealt with is no longer there unfortunately...

How was the service, did you get to watch the complete install?

How was the service, did you get to watch the complete install?

I left the car there and went shopping,but went back after a while to sort out a few knocks and creaks and watched, then after new manager took over I booked it in for a wheel alignment after I got new rims and watched them at work,plus I went a bit lower.. Mechanic that does the work is very friendly and informative..Pretty happy overall

• 5 months later...