Defyant

gimme some inspiration LUKE!!!! :D

LOL how much do you guys need! i'm trailblazing here with all this light stuff :P

Ya lights look awsome mate noticed you updated ya updated profile pic :clap:

Working on somthing pretty special for Reb's atm..... shhhhhhh mums the word tho :D

• Like 1

Great to hear from ya Vic :D

yer mate, really try to take this led modding to a new level for me. Wish you could be here sharing in it all mate.

Hows life OS mate? hope you had a great xmas and new year :) Spotted the machine @ randwick a few times.....just dosnt look the same :(

Good to see you're still hangin out through the forums. Your DIYs always turn out a surprise.

I'll try cracking my blinkers and do it myself when I had the time and the equipment.

Yea, Xmas and New yr's been great. Can't believe It's been almost a year since I left. Im modding my Aurion from stock, Just bought myself a K&N Intake from US. Gonna have it done hopefully by mid Jan. :D

I ma sell my beast in the near future. Sad to let it go, but hopefully it'll get taken care how it deserves by the next owner. :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good to see you're still hangin out through the forums. Your DIYs always turn out a surprise.

I'll try cracking my blinkers and do it myself when I had the time and the equipment.

Yea, Xmas and New yr's been great. Can't believe It's been almost a year since I left. Im modding my Aurion from stock, Just bought myself a K&N Intake from US. Gonna have it done hopefully by mid Jan. :D

I ma sell my beast in the near future. Sad to let it go, but hopefully it'll get taken care how it deserves by the next owner. :(

Vick wanna swap front bumpers before you sell up?

Rob that front bumper was replaced a while back. (accident)

I'm goin great thx guys :D work/winter and the short days...winter.... just makes it too bloody cold to get out in the work shop after dark.

Still got plenty of LED jobs in the backlog.... brrrrrrrrr just too cold :P

Hopefully Reb's will something new LED to post soon :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Bruh you mentioned you did some retrofit headlight for a member here in NSW, just want to ask is it one of those full projector retro fit replacement with clear lens etc to give those sexy light spread like you get with the Euro cars or would it be better off with a Ebay - Mars kit?

I'm pretty disappointed with the Toyota projector lens both in the Aurion and Kluger but I believe here in Brisbane there isnt anyone with your skills and dedication to modding.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...