VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

awesome! but u have to be there at 8pm for the food! :)

That's the part where I follow the others ;) Get to the car park at 7, have someone else lead the way to the next destination :lol:

LOL, I'll be right behind you on this one as I have no idea of how to get to the Epic Restaurant :ph34r:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, screw the party in ringwood

Ill try swap my shift to a morning shift. then i can go to rye and this!

dat a boy! :lol:

tash its not too far... 5 mins form where we are meeting up ;)

So who wants to meet up at around 6.00pm at Maccas on the cnr springvale rd & maroondah hwy Nunawading and mosy on in as a group/gang/posse/click.

if so see ya there around the 6.00pm. :D

Cheers

Lee

So who wants to meet up at around 6.00pm at Maccas on the cnr springvale rd & maroondah hwy Nunawading and mosy on in as a group/gang/posse/click.

Cheers

Lee

If it takes me 15min to get to Sunshine and 40min to get to the maccas you speak of, I think it's smarter for me to say no XD

Guessing Troy would be up for that though.

hey guys, so just to recap...

7.30pm meet at Sunshine Vicroads SHARP. ready to go to my parents at 8 o'clock SHARP. I may leave early to help them prepare some food so many of u can get it asap when u arrive there and order ;)

Thanks guys and girls :)

Can someone please msg me the address of duys joint for tomorrow? Ill be rocking up at his straight after work (around 8-8.30pm)

sent you a sms reece... :)

remember to go hungry guys! because you are about to taste the way fish and chips should be! :lol::spiteful:

Can someone please msg me the address of duys joint for tomorrow? Ill be rocking up at his straight after work (around 8-8.30pm)

sent you a sms reece... :)

remember to go hungry guys! because you are about to taste the way fish and chips should be! :lol::spiteful:

If I'm disappointed, can I slap you?

Cheers

Lee

I'll meet you there at 6 Lee. Let me know if anyone else wants to go with Lee & I, I'll check this thread before I head off later. :)

As long as you have chicken salt I'm happy :D Glad I've kicked this headache and fatigue cos I was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to make it, but I'm feeling pretty good. Will probably just leave about 9:30-10 to head back again.

No rain too which is awesome :D Oh and to "pre-warn" you all, my car will look a bit Batman-ish due to the custom locust guard on the front end, but boy has it done the trick and kept the buggers out. If you like it when you see it I can give you the details of the guy who made it for me :)

Cheers

Lee

I'll meet you there at 6 Lee. Let me know if anyone else wants to go with Lee & I, I'll check this thread before I head off later. :)

Cheers bud,see you at 6.00pm :D

Okey dokey leaving Bendy in about 10 minutes :) Puts me at the Vicroads car park around 6:40 but apparently its pretty windy on the freeway so will be taking it easy. See ya'll soon!

I got redirected to this thread from Kenpo after asking if I'm coming tonight. Bad thing is, I just jumped on the computer now after coming back from gym so I had no clue there was a meet tonight. Sorry guys and girl/s? :( :ph34r:

*virtual slap*

Ps.

Cheers to Duy for those amazing burgers!

Great to catch up with everyone tonight...i love standing around talking Toyotas. :D

and big thanks to Duy and his family,they were some very tasty burgers and the chips rocked,thanks heaps mate my belly is still at full stretch.

also merry christmas and a happy new year to all,hopefully see ya all early next year.

p.s the only drama of the whole night was some rude guy serving behind the counter at the fish shop...i would sack his azz,he is no good. :P

Cheers

Lee

p.s the only drama of the whole night was some rude guy serving behind the counter at the fish shop...i would sack his azz,he is no good. :P

Cheers

Lee

oi relax your ball sacks mate, you gave me 2 minutes before asking "where's my food?" -_-

i was mouthing the words "keep your d^#k in your pants, its not ready yet" HAHA :lol:

nah all good mate, i'm glad you guys enjoyed it. my parents were doing my head in though :angry:

Hamburger with the lot: Check

Flake: Check

4 Steam dim sims: Check

Splice icecream: Check

x2 Lipton Peach Ice teas: Check

OD'd on food today.

Good meetup. Great talking to everyone about cars and general whatnot. Looking forward to another year of friends/cars/mods and food.. mainly food though. :lol:

Sorry I couldn't stay long boys and girls! The food was amazing. Might need to go back there for the chicken hamburger with the lot. Pwoahrrrrrrrrrrr. I'll make sure I can stay for longer though. Maybe one last Friday night meet with everyone (all makes and models) before Christmas next Friday night?

Cheers

Lee

oi relax your ball sacks mate, you gave me 2 minutes before asking "where's my food?" -_-

i was mouthing the words "keep your d^#k in your pants, its not ready yet" HAHA :lol:

nah all good mate, i'm glad you guys enjoyed it. my parents were doing my head in though :angry:

food should have been ready when i walked in. :P

and your ole man is a champ,Dwee and i had a good chat with him and he was telling us what a troublesome child your were and is glad that your finally under the wing of a good group of Toyota people and now heading in the right direction,i think he thought you were going to be holden or ford guy which worried him. :lol:

and your mums just lovely,also makes a mean burger.