SYDNEY Monthly Meet - day cruise with SRC

Haha yeah, you weren't going too fast. You probably saved me from dying today. =p

The good thing is no one crashed.. I think everyone was taking extra care because of the rain :D

There were two close ones that i saw, one was the corolla that over took 3 cars then got high beamed from oncoming traffic :P , the second was the Celica.

Man that Celica is fast... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

which corolla was that i know i over took 3 cars in one hit didnt get high beamed.

That celica isnt fast he tried to have a go at me up old pac silly fool i hit the hi boost and went wheel spinning past him shaking my finger at him hehe :P :P

Haha yeah, you weren't going too fast. You probably saved me from dying today. =p

The good thing is no one crashed.. I think everyone was taking extra care because of the rain :D

There were two close ones that i saw, one was the corolla that over took 3 cars then got high beamed from oncoming traffic :P , the second was the Celica.

Man that Celica is fast... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

which corolla was that i know i over took 3 cars in one hit didnt get high beamed.

That celica isnt fast he tried to have a go at me up old pac silly fool i hit the hi boost and went wheel spinning past him shaking my finger at him hehe :P :P

That would be the silver one with RO11ER plates

The one with the "Roller" number plate... dont know his name :)

Excellent day guys I had a blast.

I was one who had the car sideways a few times, Dam slippery roads the tyrs im running are for dry conditions.

Glad you all had a great day, Ill let bill Knolw when we do the next one!!

Cheers

Which car was yours?

Mine was the red Ae82

Had to let you guys go without me for the drive home. Plastic in the right front guard wad rubbing too much after overtaking the white Hyundai Getz so had to stop and cut part of it off.

Good day overall and those burgers just WOWWW

oh yea those burgers.... <_<

LOL I told you all the lunch stop will be good!!!!!