[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

Hey guys. This pinned thread will be the Victorian thread for future meets from now on.

If you would like to organise a meet, please let either Tash or me know via private message and we will update the first post as soon as possible. This will keep the "Upcoming Events and Meets" as clean as possible. If by any chance you make another thread by accident we can merge the topics to this one.

Please note: This thread is only for people in TOCAU who are organisng the meets. If there is an external meet, you can make another thread outside this one.

Kenshin and Tash out smile.gif

Great Ocean Rd. Cruise and BBQ

Sunday 16th Nov

Depart 9am, from Shell (2 lt. boundary rd, laverton north) cnr princess fwy.

Cruise on great ocean rd. Planned BBQ at Lorne.

PM jeffy if you guys wanna come so we can get numbers for food.

Cheers

quick reply... but im not going to be able to make this one... family commitments as most of you know :)

Very important family committments too! :D We totally have to have a BBQ or something later on so you can introduce us all to the new bubby :clap:

I'm able to come anytime :)

That's what he said tongue.gif lol, sorry, that was bad....

In response to the topic I can do Saturday the 7th or the 14th and possibly a couple of the sundays. But seeing as I play soccer on Sunday's it will be hard for me to make it on a Sunday.

Pretty mixed date range here! Struggling to think of which one to pick :) Looks like the weekend of 21st/22nd is the goer, now to decide on a Saturday or a Sunday meet-up.

Any thoughts yet on where to go/what to do?

I'm good for a Saturday or Sunday cruise...

Maybe Mt Dandenong??? If it's clear weather, there is some nice roads over there, it's just a bit of a hike for you Bendigo'ians, I went on a cruise up there with the Euro Car Club in the bimmer

Whether it is the Saturday or Sunday does not concern me. :)

Tash, you wanted to go to Garage Cafe right?

Ideas, ideas.. It is May, so autumn. One idea is go to another park (a bit of organising) but if there's a nice backdrop, falling leaves & gloomy clouds or sunshine; it would be perfect for shots! Just a suggestion.. :P

Peter.

Tash. Wherewver and whenever it is I'm down. Afterall, I did promise id go to this one!

Show off... I know there's a reason why you wanna go on this one. :P

Lol, well i didnt wanna rock up in stock form. hahaha

Hahah well yes you do owe and yes, you are a show off :lol: :P

Alrighty then so Sunday May 22nd it is, I will get rid of the poll and we'll put on some serious thinking caps. Is there a park close to Duy's family fish and chip shop?? Could cheat this time and have every contribute some $$ and just put in a big order and eat in the park, and just BYO drinks again. Will still be Autumn but some April days have been cold so no idea what the weather would be like.

Garage Cafe is closed on Sunday's so if the weather forecast looks no good is there another good location with plenty of parking we could sit, eat and chat? Then maybe a short cruise somewhere for some afternoon photos and break off. TBH I don't think I'd be up for a cruise next month as there's a bit on, so my vote is for just a general catch-up style meet.

Alrighty since none of you lazy bones has replied I will start working on some ideas over Easter :P Reckon I will look up some past threads for ideas on meeting locations, otherwise I'll just get out the good old Melways and guess!

Tash, randomly looking on google maps, what about Lerderderg State Park or Mt Macedon/Macedon Regional Park? Never been to either before, just a random suggestion! If we don't end up using one of these, maybe I'll use it for the next meet I organise! :)

Was really looking forward to the Annual as it's the first time I don't have exams, but I found it's the same weekend as my graduation... Not sure what to do! :(

Also, congrats to being a mod now! I'll always be here to give you a helping hand! :P

Tash, randomly looking on google maps, what about Lerderderg State Park or Mt Macedon/Macedon Regional Park? Never been to either before, just a random suggestion! If we don't end up using one of these, maybe I'll use it for the next meet I organise! :)

Was really looking forward to the Annual as it's the first time I don't have exams, but I found it's the same weekend as my graduation... Not sure what to do! :(

Also, congrats to being a mod now! I'll always be here to give you a helping hand! :P

I've never been to them either - could definitely be a goer :) I probably won't be able to have a proper look until I am back home on Anzac Day but they're sounding good to me.

Oh no! Why on earth is your university having graduation on the long weekend?? Twits.. Best of luck on that decision, attending graduation is probably the more important thing to do as that really only comes around once.

Cheers, I will definitely need the helping hand! ;) :P

The more I think about Mt Macedon the more I like it :) And seeings Reece is organising something in the city for a Friday night we might as well head somewhere a bit different for the Sunday meet-up if people are still keen. I'll be at the footy on Sunday but am free Saturday to check it out, otherwise am thinking of just doing some meticulous planning and totally winging it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas, new to Toyotas and new to Melbourne (sorta). Never been to a meet before but very keen to take at look at some other corollas.

Not sure about Mt Macedon, im in Keysborough and have no idea where Mt Macedon is?! Are there any regular gatherings around the suburbs?

Hey fellas, new to Toyotas and new to Melbourne (sorta). Never been to a meet before but very keen to take at look at some other corollas.

Not sure about Mt Macedon, im in Keysborough and have no idea where Mt Macedon is?! Are there any regular gatherings around the suburbs?

Hey, we'd love to have you along to a meet :)

Mt Macedon is on the way to Bendigo, its about an hour and a bit from Bendigo towards Melbourne, and I'm guessing from say Essendon/Sunshine it'd be around the hour mark too. I didn't know where Keysborough was so I had to look it up :) There are a couple of members down that side of Melbourne and our Melb members try to tee up Friday night meets and things. For the rest of us we generally try and plan something once a month to meet and catch up.

For anyone interested dwee and I are going to go check out Mt Macedon this Saturday, meeting there (just off the freeway in Black Forest Drive) at noon. Cos I'm still keen to organise something for the 22nd to catch up with people, I can't make the Friday night one Reece has planned and obviously nothing will be organised next month because its the Annual.