[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

You all seem like a friendly bunch, so I'll come and say hello :D

Might have to be somewhere else that day, so chances are I won't be there for the full meet.

1) Tash

2) Alistersh

3) 1st kill

4) private_numero

5) Zeinheiger

6) dwee

7) jeffy

8) KRS-093

You all seem like a friendly bunch, so I'll come and say hello :D

Might have to be somewhere else that day, so chances are I won't be there for the full meet.

1) Tash

2) Alistersh

3) 1st kill

4) private_numero

5) Zeinheiger

6) dwee <<<< watch out for this guy he not so friendly BAHHAHAHAHHAHA :lol:

7) jeffy

8) KRS-093

If it's not raining then I might pop down to the Albert Park meet for a bit. Unfortunately I can't get my car into Garage Cafe. Have tried many times. Too low :(

hahaha come anyway bro. my car sits pretty damn low at its lowest point off the ground and i can get into gc. just hit it on a masssiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee angle.

Edited by private number

hahaha come anyway bro. my car sits pretty damn low at its lowest point off the ground and i can get into gc. just hit it on a masssiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee angle.

Haha nah I've been many times and tried entering from both sides at multiple angles.. No dice.

My front bar isn't that low, it just sticks out heaps which is the problem.

Haha nah I've been many times and tried entering from both sides at multiple angles.. No dice.

My front bar isn't that low, it just sticks out heaps which is the problem.

it's not heavy, 4 guys will lift it in the garage

BAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA

Wow!! What a great turnout of some new members :D Really looking forward to meeting you all and checking out these cars - should make for some fantastic photos :clap: Lee and Peter, I'm looking at you with those DSLR's :lol:

To those worrying about getting into Garage Cafe, with the numbers we have I doubt many of us will be parking inside!! :P Street parking for me.

Wow!! What a great turnout of some new members :D Really looking forward to meeting you all and checking out these cars - should make for some fantastic photos :clap: Lee and Peter, I'm looking at you with those DSLR's :lol:

To those worrying about getting into Garage Cafe, with the numbers we have I doubt many of us will be parking inside!! :P Street parking for me.

might be a small issue with my camera for this meet...the missus is going to Sydney to visit her sister the same weekend,she want the DSLR for that trip.

i can beat her up and just take it,but it's prolly frowned upon in this day & age,so chilvary is not dead...she can have it. :D

its all upto Dwee.... :rolleyes:

might be a small issue with my camera for this meet...the missus is going to Sydney to visit her sister the same weekend,she want the DSLR for that trip.

i can beat her up and just take it,but it's prolly frowned upon in this day & age,so chilvary is not dead...she can have it. :D

iim bringing my dslr as well, plus my cousin and his dslr,

Edited by jeffy

For those interested in garage cafe.. and parking inside the venue.. be aware of the driveway.. actually be afraid.. be very afraid. :lol:

Esp if your lowered on coils and sweeping the floor spec. <_<

Many of us have decorated our front lips going down there..

Hahaha, it would most definitely be frowned upon, so you better let her take it :lol:

iim bringing my dslr as well, plus my cousin and his dslr,

Excellent jeffy, a lot of us have digital camera's but the dslr shots are of course even more spectacular :D

Keep thinking up some locations people to hit up after Albert Park as well!

ok went to gc lastnight, and cause there were 2 cars parked on either side of the driveway i couldnt angle it as much, and front lip dragged...

so be very afraid LOLOL

tash if you need me to book it let me know. Im there a bit and the owner knows who i am so atleast if you need a hand to book just let me know numbers