AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

cressida mx83

2204    1

sorry to be off topic but i need help with good information on toyota cressidas, their are no dedicated cressida forums if anyone knows any please link the website cheers

2204    1

for example i have a set of vertini sicillian wheels 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear, fronts will fit perfect with some good guard rolling but with rear what can i do to fit it?

293924_2330240862431_1442019801_2711028_2578684_n.jpg

Edited by 2204

jeffy    392

negative camber .?

2204    1

negative camber .?

i thought of that but to make it fit i would need crazy negative camber and cant afford to go through tyres so fast, cheers for the suggestion though any help is good

Pro86    0

i think u need ache flares with that much rubber sticking out.. looks mad by the way

2204    1

http://www.toyotacressida.net < Need to sign up before you see the real forum

http://www.jzxproject.com

You need to cut the inner skins of the rear guards and flare the crap out of the outside, then weld in a section to the gap in the inner section.

cheers for the links, lets just say if i wanted to do all that professionally how much would it set me back?

CHA54    13

would be a lot cheaper to just buy a set of 3 piece jap wheels that fit properly.

2204    1

would be a lot cheaper to just buy a set of 3 piece jap wheels that fit properly.

true i might just do that, cheers

Hi, trying to find out a speed sensor for my cressida running a w55 gearbox which is cable driven and need it to go to electronic speedo any help woud be much appreciated

crandalucks    0

So are we lacking Cressida threads or forums?

I have custody of what I believe is a MX83, 1989 vintage. As I understand it, in this run of models (just before the Grande) there was a big selling GLX (with colour-coded bumpers & 16" wheels) and a not as well selling GL (black bumpers & 15" wheels), which was my parents' "keep-for-state-occasions" car.

trentmeyer23    467
On ‎8‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:13 AM, crandalucks said:

So are we lacking Cressida threads

Yes.