+35hp Gain from 1 little unit

maca_10

I am very interested to hear responses about this product...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PERFORMANCE-CHIP-TOYOTA-COROLLA-2002-2003-2004-2005-06-/380375870324?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item58902b2b74#ht_7582wt_1398

+35hp for $20 = amazing value! (sarcasm ensues) :P

Edited by maca_10

Quick questions:

- Do you have one in your car?

- Does it actually get you +35hp or a power gain, less fuel consumption & all the other things it claims to do?

Thanks

i doubt,

even unichip cannot do that much by just muck around the timing and AF ratio..

and really depends what mods you have, different timing and AF ratio are required and they have to be done by tuners on dyno.. Even for my car, I can only get around 6 to 10kw on the wheels (I will do tuning next week to find out)..

so u think that thing can give you 35hp on a corolla without a tuner?

Edited by ben yip

wooh, never said I was gonna install it.

I just found this and wanted to know what others thought about it.

Considering that a good 95% of performance aftermarket car parts aren't exactly cheap and then to get 35 extra HP for $20 was a little tiny bit far fetched i thought.

Couldn't tell whether DJKOR was being sarcastic or was actually saying this product or others like it are fantastic?? :huh:

Couldn't tell whether DJKOR was being sarcastic or was actually saying this product or others like it are fantastic?? :huh:

112% sarcasm. If we had a dollar for every eBay power chip, fuel magnetizer/aligner, electric turbocharger or intake cyclone that has been posted on these forums by n00bs who think they totally work, we'd be rich enough to actually buy a whole tuning company who would actually MAKE products that work.

Hence my original post of sarcasm to follow! figured as much. Not that I would install, just that someone on Facebook Corolla Sportivo group had posted this with not much reply.

Highlight the contents of my entire post. Otherwise you would have picked up my sarcasm if you clicked reply.

hehehe, lovin' your sarcasm lately,

like that guy who asked what and exhaust sounds like..... "brrrrrrrr" :D !

Hahaha. Nice one!

I knew someone that basically installed a piece of plasticine or something like it for about $100. The guy on ebay said he could get extras for his friends for $15 each! That should tell you something. <_<

Quick one, is the ebay section for serious stuff or stupid stuff like the above? (no sarcasm here) :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing as most replies are sarcastic, I'll tell you one that's real & not even sarcastic at all!

According to Might Car Mods:

For every sticker you put on the car you gain 1KW! That's why you should put up a shopping list on the side of your car because for every item on your shopping list you gain 1KW :)

Or just stick any random sticker on!

Should see my car! I have a total of 100KW gain just by carrying stickers around!