How your RUKUS sits

cductn

Lovin the rims on both cars, any specs on ISF wheels and your chromies EGG8OX please? cductn is that a clark rubber spec lip? looks neat
Yep sure is changes the look of the front end drastically I'll get specs of the ISF wheels in the morning.....

Wow. I'm definitely a fan of the ISF's on her. I'm surprised that I don't see that one done here. I think the ISF's are a nice lookin' OEM wheel and Lexus isn't about to slap butt-ugly wheels on their cars from the factory. lol. The main OEM wheel swap I see done over here in the North America scene for Import cars (from Japan) are the XXR's. They look sexy on many cars... I see them here on Toyotas/Scions and Hondas alike in every finish you can think of.

Props again on the wheels. the ride's lookin' sexy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm new on here but I've had my rukus since the first week they were released back in june 2010. I do custom stickers and signage so this is what I've done with mine.

It's lowered on kings with 18" x 8.5" Avanti ADR-10's. I found coilovers in the states from race land us for $369! so i think they may be my next mod ( http://www.racelandus.com/coilovers/scion-xb2-coilover-kit.html ).

anyways, let me know what you think??

post-28120-0-25908100-1334017006_thumb.j

post-28120-0-12154900-1334017021_thumb.j

racelandus said i'd have to organise my own freight company...but thats no biggie. as for other mods, i've got 8000k low beam and 12000k highbeam HID's and I have cree LED parkers and reverse lights on their way in the post at the moment. I'm currently trying to tee up some good roof racks for it for my work stuff but the yakima stuff is sooooo expensive

yeah the difference for the yakima from here to the states is unbeleavable... my rack cost 449 usd but its 789 aud... i dont understand the price difference... you can try thule aswell they make a decent rack almost the same as yakima

racelandus said i'd have to organise my own freight company...but thats no biggie. as for other mods, i've got 8000k low beam and 12000k highbeam HID's and I have cree LED parkers and reverse lights on their way in the post at the moment. I'm currently trying to tee up some good roof racks for it for my work stuff but the yakima stuff is sooooo expensive

One of the guys on another forum I use just purchased them... They are only height adjustable.... No camber or damper adjustment so if you only wanna drop they are ok... They do need a little bit of assembly but the kit looks like the super street teins... He will be doing a DIY install on them on Saturday I can link you if you like

jim you should put some pics up of your rukus...

Will do.. ill chuck some pics on as soon as i get the wheels on atleast... already done some minor mods though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...