TRD Aurion Write Off

MrRob

uhm I think the body is gone. the chassis is damaged.$15000 is a crazy price.

If you want to convert an Aurion to a TRD internally, I'd love to see someone do so without spending more than $15,000 (and without a half-cut). In that light, $15k is actually a good price.

uhm for me it's not worth it cause Any Aurion can sell now at least $15k and for that $15k. I think better to buy an original secondhand TRD then mod it.

Well so be it, but just remember to try not to think narrow mindedly too. One can purchase this TRD and utilise the parts in any other car that uses a 2GR-FE. How many supercharged Klugers/RAV4's do you see out there? How about someone who wants to transplant the TRD running gear into another car for a custom build? There can be more than one use for the car. Besides, it has a starting bid of $10k which would equate to better value for those alternative uses specified.

Edited by DJKOR
Rephrased to reduce confusion.

uhm for me it's not worth it cause Any Aurion can sell now at least $15k and for that $15k. I think better to buy an original secondhand TRD then mod it.

Well so be it, but don't think so narrow mindedly too. One can purchase this TRD and utilise the parts in any other car that uses a 2GR-FE. How many supercharged Klugers/RAV4's do you see out there? How about someone who wants to transplant the TRD running gear into another car for a custom build? There can be more than one use for the car. Besides, it has a starting bid of $10k which would equate to better value for those alternative uses specified.

Woo, take it easy there. Im just saying in my opinion. AS you said if anyone want to mod from aurion to TRD then that what i though. what did i say for you to comment as "narrow minded". It would be great to see other car mod with TRD engine.

In my opinion is she’d be a bargain at 10k, having recently purchased mine for just under 9K including transport costs and with more damage and less usable parts but only around 35k on the clock, I should have been more patient :(

uhm I think the body is gone. the chassis is damaged.$15000 is a crazy price.

If you want to convert an Aurion to a TRD internally, I'd love to see someone do so without spending more than $15,000 (and without a half-cut). In that light, $15k is actually a good price.

I agree, Engine swap, add brakes and the extras! I don't care much for leather trims so you could get back a qik 1k there, it's got incar nav 2-300? boot and wings 500 doors prolly 250 + each...

Theres 3k back in time there.... then theres misc stuff.. if you could get it for the 10k asking your down to 7k for your motor box and brakes and puter and exhaust.

thats pretty darn cheep for an instant 40kw!