Now accepting deposits/pre-orders!

dutchie101

Unfortunately, dealers won't know details until the sales EMBARGO ends in about 2 more months.

em·bar·go /emˈbärgō/

Noun: An official ban on trade or other commercial activity with a particular country.

Verb: Impose an official ban on (trade or a country or commodity).

Synonyms: ban - prohibition - interdict

So anything they are doing now is bending or breaking the rules ...

and you know this,how?

I have seen the model launch schedule, showing production start, embargo end, advertising campaign, wholesale and retail dates ...

Can i ask how you know this lol? That sort of information is provided to the dealer network under the pretence that it’s confidential and only really for internal use and to give customers an approx of when new models will launch.

and you know this,how?

I have seen the model launch schedule, showing production start, embargo end, advertising campaign, wholesale and retail dates ...

Can i ask how you know this lol? That sort of information is provided to the dealer network under the pretence that it's confidential and only really for internal use and to give customers an approx of when new models will launch.

That would be a tad silly wouldn't it? Why would he dip the source of the information in sh*t? Just nod and agree.:whistling:

Can i ask how you know this lol?

That would be a tad silly wouldn't it?

I have legitimate access to the info ... and much more (well well beyond Saris).

I'm just annoyed that dealers are accepting these 'orders' when I can't place my own actual order (with VIN & batch No) :(

Can i ask how you know this lol?

That would be a tad silly wouldn't it?

I have legitimate access to the info ... and much more (well well beyond Saris).

I'm just annoyed that dealers are accepting these 'orders' when I can't place my own actual order (with VIN & batch No) :(

LOL @ SARIS

Wow I havent been on this site in ages since I unfourtanlty sold my AUR15 :(, but now with this being released I am sure to get one and have already lay by'd the number plates im gonna put on it haha "FAS786" or Fast 86 if people cant read :D, Either White, Blue or Red I will certainly get :D

AUR15