Replacement headlights

GDUBB

Guys, I broke the guts of my driver side headlight doing a mod. Toyota replacement is 500+.... Aurions are badged as Camry in SE Asia right? Any tips on finding after market lights from Thailand or Japan? Vendors you guys have used that I can email? Any help is appreciated.

When you say 'upgrade'. Like angel eyes??

In Thai / China, it is around that mark too, although it comes in a pair instead of just 1 side.

I'll shoot you a PM.

I could be wrong, but aren't the TRD headlights smoked chrome like the Sportivos?

EDIT: Just realized you were planning to mod them. The mid & top-spec SE Asia Camry come with HID headlights, so it will be a nice upgrade. Also, have a look at the Asian Camry Hybrid headlights (Facelift-spec, but with hybrid blue highlights.).

Edited by ToyotaFreak

I could be wrong, but aren't the TRD headlights smoked chrome like the Sportivos?

EDIT: Just realized you were planning to mod them. The mid & top-spec SE Asia Camry come with HID headlights, so it will be a nice upgrade. Also, have a look at the Asian Camry Hybrid headlights (Facelift-spec, but with hybrid blue highlights.).

Cheers yeah, that's what I'm going for. V-FX pointed me in the right direction. Plan on ordering them at the end of the week. Can't wait!

• 1 year later...

Hey guys,

Looking for the headlamp which has the horizontal lines where the parker should be, I've seen this on Thai Camrys.

Is that the one spoken of here? Could you help with where to buy these.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Looking for the headlamp which has the horizontal lines where the parker should be, I've seen this on Thai Camrys.

Is that the one spoken of here? Could you help with where to buy these.

Thanks.

just out of curiosity are you talking about the facelift headlights ?

• First Name:Alex

• Gender*:Male

Toyota Model:ZR6

Year: 2007

id say hes after 2007 headlights.

But if he is! i have a hot lookin modded set of mars lights on the bench ready to sell for a 2010 model

• Toyota Model:ZR6
  • Year: 2007

But if he is! i have a hot lookin modded set of mars lights on the bench ready to sell for a 2010 model

i haz a 2010 model!!!!

i haz a 2010 model!!!!

Indeed you do mate!

i'll send you a pm with some pics in the next week or so.

These are MODDED after market Mars Type lights.

Hey could someone share where i would source headlights from Asia? are they any good?

I think you can them local mate.... unless your in asia?!?!!

Most just buy them through ebay. Are you talking about STOCK headlights from asia.... or aftermarket Mars type from asia.

i haz a 2010 model!!!!

Indeed you do mate!

i'll send you a pm with some pics in the next week or so.

These are MODDED after market Mars Type lights.

Hey could someone share where i would source headlights from Asia? are they any good?

I think you can them local mate.... unless your in asia?!?!!

Most just buy them through ebay. Are you talking about STOCK headlights from asia.... or aftermarket Mars type from asia.

In past conversations you said the mars ones were not good quality? i was talking about stock ones but if you could get OEM angle eyes from china that would be cool.

what about OEM headlights can you get them from asia are they cheaper?

Dunno why you would buy OEm from asian when you can get them here man.

Won't ever OEM Aurion headlights that has angel eyes built in. unless they are modded

here are some aftermarket headlight with angel eyes

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FREE-SHIPPING-TOYOTA-CAMRY-09-ANGEL-EYE-HEADLAMP-ASSEMBLY-V1-WITH-R8-LED-TEAR-EYE-AND/494808483.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FREE-SHIPPING-TOYOTA-CAMRY-ANGEL-EYE-HEADLAMP-CONVERSION-ASSEMBLY-V3-WITH-R8-LED-TEAR-EYE-AND/516424130.html

http://marsperformance.com.au/LED-DRL-CCFL-Angel-Eyes-Dual-Beam-Projector-Head-Lights-Toyota-Aurion

• Like 1

http://www.aliexpres.../516424130.html

Dear GOD thats ugly........

AJ you CAN buy aftermarket STOCK thia lights.... for around 360 a set, BUT they are so shockingly cheap the projectors are plastic....... best to go buy a second hand set and have a go at modding them yourself.

• Like 2

AJ you CAN buy aftermarket STOCK thia lights.... for around 360 a set, BUT they are so shockingly cheap the projectors are plastic.......

They are the aftermarket stock lights i mentioned above...

They are the same as the "Mars copies" which are the "Thai" lights . Very thin plastic housings and thinner front clear cover , cheap chrome plating( rubs off with finger) and very very poor quality projectors.

What you guys gotta understand, Is that in a head light the projector is everything. The quality of the design and of the parts

of the projector unit is critical.... especially the LENS. It's about optics and projection.

If you design a good quality projector and finish it off with a cheap lens then the projector doesn't perform. Like anything... it's the sum of it's parts.

Quality clear LENS's are not cheap to produce... look @ your glasses or contacts.

If the projector doesn't perform you end up sub par lighting and uneven light lines.

TBH i do not have a problem with the thinner plastic etc of these lights, but sacrificing night VISION is a big NO NO.

And if your a driver that uses his car on darker type aus country roads where vision is a must i cannot with a clear conscience

recommend any one to use these lights.

FYI: I purchased a set of these cheaper ebay lights, thinking because i was only going to open them up to practice some mods and try a few different things.

I ended up installing them for what-ever reason,,,, within 1 day of installing them and driving at night i had them out.

pulled apart and was upgrading the projectors.

Once upgraded these lights then performed as good as factory....

Cost of lights $170 each cost of projectors $100+ each 2 days of my time to open and retrofit. $$???

Not such a bargain anymore.

Guys when buying after market head lights have a think at why they are cheap in comparison to factory .

The sum of their parts.

• Like 1

Comments for this product:

3, LED lights with angel tears, sporty design makes your car more air, more beautiful.

Angels tears make your car fly...?

they are

Comments for this product:

3, LED lights with angel tears, sporty design makes your car more air, more beautiful.

Angels tears make your car fly...?

They are the Thai knock offs of the Mars lights, you can tell buy the amount of LED's in the DRL.

better off getting the mars ones for that price.