TRD AURION engine oil

TRD340

Hi all

i recently bought a TRD aurion and i was thinking of changing the engine oil myself but not sure what is best for my car 10w-30?.i use to service my car with liverpool toyota but Crappy Customer Service and most of the guys working are kids apprentice learning on people's cars.i'd rather do the job my self. and I was wondering if a sport air filter is any good ? sports filter can improve the supercharger whine sound

tzm89.jpg

new pics taken at work

351a03p.jpg

rap7oh.jpg

mvkz1c.jpg

ixe9et.jpg

148n9k3.jpgdceov6.jpg

Edited by TRD340

Makes me want to sell my 09 ATX and get one >_<

So jelous :(

love the seats tho :D

+ love the idea moving away from the apprentices thay can do a good job SOMETIMES....but im unsure on what oil to use :P

The TRD is no different to the standard Aurion in terms of engine oil requirements. Refer to either the FAQ's or perform a search for multiple discussions on engine oil type.

As for a reusable panel filter, there is nothing "sports" about it. The only benefit you will gain from it is increased service life due to it's re-usability which in as soon as a few air filter change cycles, becomes more cost efficient than a traditional filter.

The TRD is no different to the standard Aurion in terms of engine oil requirements. Refer to either the FAQ's or perform a search for multiple discussions on engine oil type.

As for a reusable panel filter, there is nothing "sports" about it. The only benefit you will gain from it is increased service life due to it's re-usability which in as soon as a few air filter change cycles, becomes more cost efficient than a traditional filter.

ok thanks

Makes me want to sell my 09 ATX and get one >_<

So jelous :(

love the seats tho :D

+ love the idea moving away from the apprentices thay can do a good job SOMETIMES....but im unsure on what oil to use :P

the TRD is cool car i love it : ) maybe a bit over priced if i were you i would wait for the release of the toyota 86 price $35k new maybe its got the same chassis of a lfa lexus : )

Yea im super happy with the ATX just the finishing touch to the TRD is superb....

Whats the chances of a new release ever coming about for TRD aurion as i know in the states its still quite a big thing....!

Guys,

Just saw SuperCheap brochure and found Valvoline 10-30 54.99 for 10ltrs.

Anyone tried it before? Hows the quality? But I recon oil is oil rite? Maybe I'm wrong.

Is it a bargain?

Cheers

Guys,

Just saw SuperCheap brochure and found Valvoline 10-30 54.99 for 10ltrs.

Anyone tried it before? Hows the quality? But I recon oil is oil rite? Maybe I'm wrong.

Is it a bargain?

Cheers

Yep.

Valvoline what? Valvoline with SuperSyn? Valvoline Fully Synthetic? Valvoline XLD? Valvoline Engine Armour? Valvoline High Mileage?

On the subject of oil, I am getting a Drift Saphire series oil pressure gauge my car, I emailed tthem about a 'T' piece so I can still have my oil light, they got back to me saying they have a few adaptors and want to know threading size and pitch for the Aurion oil sender is. Does anyone know what these are without me having to take the sensor out to have a look? or where to find this info, would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Hi TRD 340, great car ah, mine is number 322. Black and the same in every way :clap:

Look after it and enjoy,

Cheers Timbo.

hey man thanks i will