AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

u54mot

Aftermarket LED Tail Lights

2nd one looks beast!
Looks like a similar style to Audi lights, with the red strip surrounding the light

My mate has the second pair they are fine at night but very dim during the day look into crystal eyes got a set coming will post pics when they arrive

I gotta say, I don't think any of those are an improvement over the original's. The lights are not even or consistent. I think in the rush to own something new and diff looking ppl are prepared to sacrifice good design and qual..

• Like 1

I gotta say, I don't think any of those are an improvement over the original's. The lights are not even or consistent. I think in the rush to own something new and diff looking ppl are prepared to sacrifice good design and qual..

I agree, I love the TOM'S as long as they aren't on, once on they look cheap especially with that LED indicator. I think I made the right choice with mine, clean look..

TOM'S have lowered their standards with these lights, they're cheap too, very unlike TOM'S I must say

Hi mate

Im looking for led tail light for aurion 2008

Email me please

Ismat.walizada@hotmail.com

Thanks

2nd one looks best. Im tyring to find some aftermarket led lights for my 98 caldina any ideas where to look?