What should I do with my 4AGTE Corolla SX?

Okay so this is how the story goes....

A while back I modified my Corolla SX. Rebuilt the motor, modified it for a turbo conversion, microtech ecu, the works (list of mods below). Drove the car around for 4 years without a problem mechanically or from the cops, until one day I got pulled over for no reason. Copper knew what he was on about and sent me to get some EPA tests done and get the car engineered. I knew I couldn't get the car engineered in Victoria (I did extensive enquiries), so I decided to unregister the car. Since then it has been sitting at my parent's place....that was 4 years ago! It's still sitting there, because I don't have the heart to get rid of it, but enough is enough. I want to hear some opinions on what I should do with it. Put back to stock? Sell as a track car? I'm looking for a solution that hopefully doesn't cost me a lot of $$$

MODS:

173kw @ the front wheels on 18psi

INTERNALS
ARIAS 8.6:1 Forged pistons (82mm oversize); ARP rod bolts; SCE 0.062”
Copper head gasket; O-ringed block; ACL race series big end bearings,
main bearings and thrust washers; linished crankshaft and connecting
rods; shot-peened connecting rods; ported and polished head; standard
springs and shims; valves and seats cut; machined flywheel; balanced
crankshaft, rods and pistons, crank pulley, fly wheel and pressure
plate;

INDUCTION
GT2860RS Garrett ball-bearing turbo with integral wastegate, 450x300x76 bar and plate intercooler and K&N pod filter

FUELLING
Toyota 7MGTE 440cc Injectors modified to fit, 500HP Walbro in-tank fuel pump, fuel regulator

IGNITION
Microtech X4 Ignitor box and coil packs, 9.0mm ignition leads, NGK Iridium spark plugs

ENGINE MANAGEMENT
Microtech LT10S ECU, Apex-i AVC-R electronic boost controller

EXHAUST
Custom turbo exhaust manifold, 2.5” mandrel bent, mild steel exhaust system with high flow CAT and Drift Fat Boy Muffler

Corolla01.jpg

Corolla02.jpg

Corolla03.jpg

Corolla04.jpg

U go on a cruise say 2009? Was through nasho park down Wollongong then through jambaroo mountain then the pie place? Swear I went on a cruise when I first bought my rolla with this car..

I think you should try and sell it unregistered for something but don't budge because let the buyer know your not desperate it's been years and fully owned it can stay longer lol

Or keep it as a track for yourself

Edited by 123R-Prozak

Nah sorry man that wasn't me.

I could sell it unregistered, but I don't think I'll get what I'm after for it. I've been out of the loop for a bit on these cars...how much would one like this go for? Track car for me is out of the question as I don't have the time or money to take it to the track and then keep replacing tyres and brakes.

• 8 months later...