ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET - SYDNEY JUNE 8, 9 & 10

• 2 weeks later...

GOOD NEWS!!!!

I am pleased to announce that MOTHER'S, CASTROL AND ZEN GARAGE are all onboard and supporting our event!! They have been ever so kind to donate prizes to the club at such short notice :D

so a HUGE THANK YOU !!! to our sponsors :D

* cruise maps and itinerary and details will be up tomorrow still working on a few bits and pieces. The big cruise will be held the sunday now june 9. As the Melbourians would be too exhausted for such a huge day as soon as they arrive. The saturday we will do a mini meet at villawood and mini cruise/ dinner. I have a MASSIVE day planned the sunday so everyone better get a good night sleep the night before :D

monday ebfore the melbourne folk go home i was thinking pancakes at the rocks in northmead as a farewell :D

Getting excited now !!

GOOD NEWS!!!!

I am pleased to announce that MOTHER'S, CASTROL AND ZEN GARAGE are all onboard and supporting our event!! They have been ever so kind to donate prizes to the club at such short notice :D

so a HUGE THANK YOU !!! to our sponsors :D

* cruise maps and itinerary and details will be up tomorrow still working on a few bits and pieces. The big cruise will be held the sunday now june 9. As the Melbourians would be too exhausted for such a huge day as soon as they arrive. The saturday we will do a mini meet at villawood and mini cruise/ dinner. I have a MASSIVE day planned the sunday so everyone better get a good night sleep the night before :D

monday ebfore the melbourne folk go home i was thinking pancakes at the rocks in northmead as a farewell :D

Getting excited now !!

yes perfect....

cant wait for this.....

Can all melbourne people attendng who are driving up with the convoy please PM me your mobile number so i can make a list and know who ill be waiting for when we roll out...

Chris

Who's the photographer?

For the Saturday night? No-one (unless someone wants to put their hand up), was just thinking that amongst 20-odd people some decent shots would come out of it :P Was thinking Carriageworks if they don't have a performance on that night.

I'm happy to play photographer through the National Park but Mac Pass I'm gonna have some fun haha

Current cruise route goes via Kangaroo Valley, not Macquarie Pass (unless you want to take that way home, it's not as much fun going down)...

Oh damn I must have read it wrong. I do prefer down hill runs though, seeing my brakes smoking at the end of it looks cool.

Who's the photographer?

For the Saturday night? No-one (unless someone wants to put their hand up), was just thinking that amongst 20-odd people some decent shots would come out of it :P Was thinking Carriageworks if they don't have a performance on that night.

Carriageworks @ redfern?

Did a drop there today lots of construction works going on there, it's a dirt and mud pit.

The sunday run sounds amazing massive creds for organising it all M_M. Can't wait.

Who's the photographer?

Carriageworks @ redfern?

Did a drop there today lots of construction works going on there, it's a dirt and mud pit.

Bugger, the whole lot or just near the entrance?

I am in *pending commitments* to both saturday and sunday.
One question, will hooters allow a 17 year old in without parent? My Girlfriend is only 17, so yeah... if not, would someone be able to say they are her parent lol?

Can't go for Monday though :(

I will also be trying to get the gang that attended with me last time to come aswell :) So possibly x4 attending here :)

One question, will hooters allow a 17 year old in without parent? My Girlfriend is only 17, so yeah... if not, would someone be able to say they are her parent lol?

I will also be trying to get the gang that attended with me last time to come aswell :) So possibly x4 attending here :)

I'm pretty sure I've seen kids in hooters before accompanied by their parents :P so yeah someone can just "act" like your gaurdian, most likely they won't care too much if it's a large group of people coming in

I'm pretty sure I've seen kids in hooters before accompanied by their parents :P so yeah someone can just "act" like your gaurdian, most likely they won't care too much if it's a large group of people coming in

EDIT:

Can't make it to hooters :(

But, I will be attending the pre-meet at Greenacre Maccas and the Drive...

I'll get in contact with my group tonight and post what they're doing whenever they reply

Edited by rentaspace