ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET - SYDNEY JUNE 8, 9 & 10

Who's the photographer?

For the Saturday night? No-one (unless someone wants to put their hand up), was just thinking that amongst 20-odd people some decent shots would come out of it :P Was thinking Carriageworks if they don't have a performance on that night.

Carriageworks @ redfern?

Did a drop there today lots of construction works going on there, it's a dirt and mud pit.

Bugger, the whole lot or just near the entrance?

Are you talkin about the entrance off Wilson? thenyup down the drive way all the way to the boom gate.

Garden st entrance is cool tho.

john juvenile can act as all our guardians :P

just watch it, greeks are very strict. he gib u all da stick if u are naughty! so keep hands to yourself :P

john juvenile can act as all our guardians :P

just watch it, greeks are very strict. he gib u all da stick if u are naughty! so keep hands to yourself :P

Who's the photographer?

For the Saturday night? No-one (unless someone wants to put their hand up), was just thinking that amongst 20-odd people some decent shots would come out of it :P Was thinking Carriageworks if they don't have a performance on that night.

Carriageworks @ redfern?

Did a drop there today lots of construction works going on there, it's a dirt and mud pit.

Bugger, the whole lot or just near the entrance?

Are you talkin about the entrance off Wilson? thenyup down the drive way all the way to the boom gate.

Garden st entrance is cool tho.

Yeah Wilson St, last time I was there though the boom gate was open and you could get down to past the pedestrian entrance, good shots there

These are the ones I took at the Toymods photoshoot there a few months ago

DSC_0461_zps74f0ae9e.jpg

DSC_0466_zps6450c927.jpg

DSC_0505_zps490e650b.jpg

DSC_0500_zpsc30b1e3a.jpg

DSC_0511_tweak_zps98542d3e.jpg

Dammm yer v'nice shots :D

The boom gate will stop us driving down to where the last 3 shots were taken, but we can still use the ramps @ the side of the building.

Just gotta drive thru all the dust and gravel to get there now.

There's construction now leading down to where the ramps are. The access rd is used for heavy machinery.. I hate even driving the Van down there to make deliveries now.

GOD DAMM that celica looks F'N HOT!

Update for me:
Will be attending the Saturday at Greenacre with my GF and one of her friends; Will also be bringing the corolla gang :P (Can't attend Hooters though)

Also will be attending the Sunday with the Corolla Crew and GF

And can attend the Pancakes day (I'm going even if no one else shows up lol) + Bringing the GF and her friend and hopefully the corolla gang :D

Reading this thread makes me think back to my first annual in 2010.

Good times. Good times.

yunocome? iwantohearwhine.

I can't get the time off with such short notice. I've been working 7 day weeks since the last annual meet. I did not expect Mish to jump in at the last minute! :(

Reading this thread makes me think back to my first annual in 2010.

Good times. Good times.

yunocome? iwantohearwhine.

I can't get the time off with such short notice. I've been working 7 day weeks since the last annual meet. I did not expect Mish to jump in at the last minute! :(

shall "my fulli sik management skillz" her when i see her for the first time this weekend.

Well im in for saturday and sunday :) ill be hanging out the window of my GF's mazda 3 all weekend getting as many pics as I can and standing out like a sore thumb haha. Please have a look at my facebook page where I upload some of my pics and tell me what you like and dont like so I can hopefully get some awesome static and rolling shots accross the weekend! Im new to photography so be kind although all constructive critisism is welcomed :). Emerson. www.facebook.com/5speedphotography

Do any of the Sydney guys have any other ideas for photoshoot places for the Saturday night in case Carriageworks and the Foreshore Rd boat-ramp are unavailable? Being 2 hours away makes it hard for me to duck out and check beforehand :P Homebush might be ok, no NRL games that night so should be pretty quiet, and it is close to the dinner spot too

haven't been to a big toyota meet for a long time now.. looking forward to this :yahoo:

will be in for Sunday cruise for sure, and maybe for Saturday depends where u guys going for photoshoot after the dinner

Edited by Pro86

The boat ramps always a good spot... theres also a pretty good parking area round the back of harrys @ tempe... kinda has the airport in the background.

Homebush is a win win spot too imo, was going to mention it before.

Do any of the Sydney guys have any other ideas for photoshoot places for the Saturday night in case Carriageworks and the Foreshore Rd boat-ramp are unavailable? Being 2 hours away makes it hard for me to duck out and check beforehand :P Homebush might be ok, no NRL games that night so should be pretty quiet, and it is close to the dinner spot too

Foreshore road boat ramp is pretty much open till late, the only issue might be security on site but I've been there before to do a photo shoot and asked if it was ok if we were here and they had no issue, not too sure with a larger group of people.

There's a huge carpark area at IKEA Tempe, but since it closes at 7pm on Saturdays, I doubt we'll make it..

Ikea Tempe will be ok but pretty much 30min after they close they turn the lights off so it's pretty dark. also think they close off the carpark after they close too!

Alternatively there is a large carpark at the end of Holbeach Ave in Tempe just town the road from Harry's but I have seen quite a lot of cops there in the past so not sure if thats a go either.

In terms of a photo shoot foreshore road boat ramp would be great!